promise5

Halloween costumes ?

Squeak

***I think the costume on the left wouldn't come off during freefall. :P

DAMN:o Very Nice, who are they, and do you have permission to post their pic:ph34r:

Oh and what DZ is that :)
I Googled 'skydiver Halloween costumes' and that pic popped up on the first page. I have no idea who they are or where they're from.
Always be kinder than you feel.

JohnMitchell

Either look is good for you. :)
Damn, I like the cat suit. :)

Agreed!:)We need to see pics of McSwervy in each one, so we can decide which is better.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Most fun I've had with a Halloween costume consisted of a pink shower curtain with polyester fibrefill stuffed underneath with arm/leg holes to make me blob. Then made a small wooden chair from Balsa wood to wear on my head. Won a contest and all evening people were seeking me out to ask what I was supposed to be - the answer "bubblegum under a chair"
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

melch

I was thinking about going with blackface, a darkish sweatshirt makeup'd with a couple of GSWs and then walk around offereing people some of my skittles...

Or wearing a uniform with a blonde wig, some lipstick and handing out secrets

Seriously??? You had to go there with the blackface? Ugh!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

LuckyMcSwervy

THIS one is COOL!!

Conservative . . .

A more non conventional costume might be to walk around with a pressure cooker and a very curly hairdo.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

melch

I was thinking about going with blackface, a darkish sweatshirt makeup'd with a couple of GSWs and then walk around offereing people some of my skittles...

Why not? No one said Halloween wasn't supposed to offend people or not be controversial or even tasteful. I'm old enough to remember a few of OJ Simpson/Nicole Brown Simpson costumes back in the murder arrest/trial days.
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Skeleton onesie ??

Simon Bones OWNS that look!!

Lol - I do have a bat onesie but it has little wings like a wingsuit so I wouldn't dare wear it! I have enough trouble with exits and landings as it is, without adding complications :D
A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr

LuckyMcSwervy

***I was thinking about going with blackface, a darkish sweatshirt makeup'd with a couple of GSWs and then walk around offereing people some of my skittles...

Why not? No one said Halloween wasn't supposed to offend people or not be controversial or even tasteful. I'm old enough to remember a few of OJ Simpson/Nicole Brown Simpson costumes back in the murder arrest/trial days.

Yep, and you know skydivers can come up with some really offensive costumes... like the one dressed as a priest with a little kid prop with its face attached to his crotch.

Years ago my friend's cousin went to a party in a wheelchair and dressed as superman with a breathing tube taped to his neck - an allusion to Christopher Reeve's horrific neck injury falling off his horse. When he showed up, the party went so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. His wife refused to go in with him. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******I was thinking about going with blackface, a darkish sweatshirt makeup'd with a couple of GSWs and then walk around offereing people some of my skittles...

Yep, and you know skydivers can come up with some really offensive costumes... like the one dressed as a priest with a little kid prop with its face attached to his crotch.

Years ago my friend's cousin went to a party in a wheelchair and dressed as superman with a breathing tube taped to his neck - an allusion to Christopher Reeve's horrific neck injury falling off his horse. When he showed up, the party went so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. His wife refused to go in with him. :D:D:D

I remember someone dressed as a "Zombie Adventurer" and a stingray sticking out of his chest.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

*********I was thinking about going with blackface, a darkish sweatshirt makeup'd with a couple of GSWs and then walk around offereing people some of my skittles...

I remember someone dressed as a "Zombie Adventurer" and a stingray sticking out of his chest.

Priceless. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What good is a thread about halloween costumes without pictures.

Here is my wife, we spent awhile on her costume. Full motion animation with all RGB LEDs.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka