theonlyski

Hauling Ass

quade

******The fact the seam of her pants isn't aligned with the crack of her butt is making my OCD nuts. :P

This one has the seam aligned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGj1bKur4A0:)
So, wait . . . this is a thing? Mounting a camera on the back of your bike so you can get shots of your chick's ass is . . . a thing?

On the scale of weird shit people turn into a thing to post on the Internet, I think this is one of the milder ones. Disgusting but mild.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

I don't get it.

The shape looks good when she bends over, but when she sits up, the waist to hip ratio suggests she's not really that curvy. Some girls' rear ends look better when they are bent over like that.

The lack of a face shot or anything other than this one view suggests all she has is a curvature in this one position.

I do add points to the sexy factor when a woman rides a sportbike.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Squeak

***I didn't want to be the only girl to post. But my thoughts are: I understand guys liking bums but really you like them the size of two huge watermelons??? Dang that's a big bum!!

No it's not the girth is an artefact of a wide lens. She's quite petit. he has a bunch of that shite on his Twitter and FB pages.[/quote

Yup! that 'bike does make her ass look big! :D

Chuck

theonlyski

***I dunno. Maybe I've past a certain age or something, but I do not find that attractive.

She's riding a bike, not wearing the proper attire and speeding around traffic.

Sounds like some guys dream girl, not mine though.

From what I can tell she's definitely under a size 8. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

davjohns

I don't get it.

you do realise she's not riding it she's merely a pillion.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

quade

******The fact the seam of her pants isn't aligned with the crack of her butt is making my OCD nuts. :P

So, wait . . . this is a thing? Mounting a camera on the back of your bike so you can get shots of your chick's ass is . . . a thing?

Apparently it's a "thing" to also want to have scooter sex. Like on a Vespa. Dated a guy like that. Found his super secret You Tube account and it was all saved scooter videos. Oh, and black high heels videos. Freak. :S

Squeak

***I don't get it.

Nope. Didn't. Now I see even less purpose to the video.

Lucky: WTF? Sounds like you dodged a bullet...I hope.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

LuckyMcSwervy

*********The fact the seam of her pants isn't aligned with the crack of her butt is making my OCD nuts. :P

Apparently it's a "thing" to also want to have scooter sex. Like on a Vespa. Dated a guy like that. Found his super secret You Tube account and it was all saved scooter videos. Oh, and black high heels videos. Freak. :S

Synchronicity for your post and this thread.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

davjohns

******I don't get it.

Nope. Didn't. Now I see even less purpose to the video.

Lucky: WTF? Sounds like you dodged a bullet...I hope.

LOL... oh yeah. I ended things with him after he wouldn't get off my back after wanting scooter sex on our Key West trip. Exhibitionist freak. :ph34r: Other than that he was a really nice guy. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

turtlespeed

************The fact the seam of her pants isn't aligned with the crack of her butt is making my OCD nuts. :P

Synchronicity for your post and this thread.:P

LOL... is that Tijuana? I've heard things... :D