normiss

Weed is bad for you?

LuckyMcSwervy

It's kind of sad when you're eligible for medical marijuana and people all of a sudden want to be your friend. Dummies don't even know I don't do that stuff.

Well - I sent a friend request and din't even know you were eligible . . . but NOW . . . How YOU doin?:ph34r::P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***It's kind of sad when you're eligible for medical marijuana and people all of a sudden want to be your friend. Dummies don't even know I don't do that stuff.

Well - I sent a friend request and din't even know you were eligible . . . but NOW . . . How YOU doin?:ph34r::P:P

See?? :P:P:P:P:P:P

I happened to have a regularly scheduled doctor's appoint the day after medical marijuana became legal in NJ. My doctor opened the door to the exam room and said, "You too??!!" :D:D But I didn't go that route because I've never done it so I don't know if it would help anyway and I'd lose security clearances with a + drug test, even with a prescription.
Always be kinder than you feel.

Turtle's just pretending to be interested in your drugs. He's really interested in your body. So, you see, his motives are pure.

Me? I was after your weed until you de-friended me on FB. :( [/:(]

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

Turtle's just pretending to be interested in your drugs. He's really interested in your body. So, you see, his motives are pure.

:o:o:o I had to defriend almost everyone a few years ago when work wanted all of our social media accounts and passwords. >:( That didn't pan out (deemed illegal) so come back? :P I can PM you the link if you want. I'm sorry. I told everyone in a post before I did it. :(

LuckyMcSwervy

***Turtle's just pretending to be interested in your drugs. He's really interested in your body. So, you see, his motives are pure.

:o:o:o I had to defriend almost everyone a few years ago when work wanted all of our social media accounts and passwords. >:( That didn't pan out (deemed illegal) so come back? :P I can PM you the link if you want. I'm sorry. I told everyone in a post before I did it. :(

Did anyone actually give their passwords?
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Arvoitus

******Turtle's just pretending to be interested in your drugs. He's really interested in your body. So, you see, his motives are pure.

Did anyone actually give their passwords?

I didn't but I don't know about others. Our union leaders were adamant that no one give out one iota of information to anyone.

Now you can safely choose weed to go with your dinner w/o worrying that it doesn't pair with your main course:
http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/08/high-class-dining-colorado-restaurant-introduces-weed-and-food-pairing-menu/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.