Squeak

Stuck at LAX

Stuck at LAX, waiting for Mrs Squeak, her plane got canceled so she won't be here until Saturday.
Anyone want to hang out on Friday, Friday night..
Anything worth visiting close to the airport?
I cant jump, as my rig is with a rigger
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Oh...you mean you ARE stuck, not that you GOT stuck by TSA. See where thread titles in BF send my mind?

You can always rent a rig.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Squeak

Stuck at LAX, waiting for Mrs Squeak, her plane got canceled so she won't be here until Saturday.

You wouldn't like any of my suggestions

Did Mrs squeak have a good drive?

Where you guys off to next?
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

hcsvader

***Stuck at LAX, waiting for Mrs Squeak, her plane got canceled so she won't be here until Saturday.

You wouldn't like any of my suggestions

Did Mrs squeak have a good drive?

Where you guys off to next?she's no here yet mate. Her flight from bali to Sydney got cancelled so she missed her flight from Sydneyto LA
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

bob.dino

******The beaches are _right_ next to the airport...

Of course, he'd have to rent a car to get to them though.
I hear they shoot you if you try to walk more than three blocks in any direction.

It would be considerably farther than "three blocks" to get from the nearest terminal to the nearest beach even though the beach really is sitting at the end of the runway and there's certainly no public transportation that would connect the two.

Walking around LAX isn't like walking in from an off field landing at your local DZ. LAX is freaking huge.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Venice Beach and Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade both aren't all that far (taxi or bus, I guess, would be your best way to get there), and are always good for people-watching, window shopping, and food.

Looks like the Santa Monica city bus ("big blue bus") route Rapid 3 goes from the LAX transportation center to Venice (a walk to the beach from the bus route) then on to the Promenade.

Okay, that's all the googling I'm going to do for you. Have fun. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Definitely.. I'd say find a way to get to Venice Beach. It's a pretty sunset there and there are for sure some interesting folks on the boardwalk.

If you're gonna rent a car, check out Long Beach and the Queen Mary. Good seafood eatin'. You'll drive right by the Goodyear Blimp hangar too.

quade

Walking around LAX isn't like walking in from an off field landing at your local DZ. LAX is freaking huge.

Walkin' in L.A.?
Nobody walks in L.A.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.