wayneflorida

Flying High? Exclusive Inside Story on Bieber's 'Pot' Plane

The only time the pilots would normally wear their oxygen masks was if the cabin became unpressurized. The point of the quote is to emphasize that the smoke was so bad that the pilots had to use their emergency breathing equipment in a non-emergency situation.

Not quite true ~ If one pilot leaves the cockpit/box office, the other one puts on his/her mask until they both are seated & strapped in up front again.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

jakee

***Yeap.. this talentless piece of shit needs a vacation in a prison cell with a new 'best friend'.

Hey, it's probably not easy being Justin Bieber.

I love Charlie Brooker!
A UK friend used to give me episodes of "Newswipe".
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

According to multiple law enforcement sources, the leased, luxurious Gulfstream IV on which the 19-year-old Canadian pop star, his father and an entourage of 10 friends traveled

Jay-Z flies a 550. Loser.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Pilots made a smart move to wear masks

I don't believe all that. If the pilots had to don oxygen masks to keep from getting stoned, they would most assuredly have filed charges on the little ol' BOY. I think the whole story is a crock. If everything that was reported actually happened, they most assuredly filed charges on the lot of them. BUT, they declined to press any charges. Yet if this actually took place, the homeland security agents would have arrested all involved, they wouldn't have asked the cute little stewardess and pilots if they wanted to press charges. I'm calling foul on the whole ignorant story. BUT then again, I wasn't there, was anyone else here there? Remember here say is non admissible in a court of law!

Best-
Richard

rwieder

I don't believe all that. If the pilots had to don oxygen masks to keep from getting stoned, they would most assuredly have filed charges on the little ol' BOY. I think the whole story is a crock. If everything that was reported actually happened, they most assuredly filed charges on the lot of them. BUT, they declined to press any charges. Yet if this actually took place, the homeland security agents would have arrested all involved, they wouldn't have asked the cute little stewardess and pilots if they wanted to press charges. I'm calling foul on the whole ignorant story. BUT then again, I wasn't there, was anyone else here there? Remember here say is non admissible in a court of law!

Best-
Richard

You're right.
To find the truth we need to find out if the pilots ordered pizza in air for when they landed.:)

What charges could they possibly throw at him?

They could have charged him and his "Posse" with a number of charges. The PO-Po wasn't on the plane long enough to properly search anything, so there's no telling what all they had or didn't have. Personally I think the whole deal is a hoax. If the beeb and his posse would have been involved in such activities, they would have charged them all and locked them up so tight they would've had to pipe sunshine to them. B| I fly over the Pacific, and the Atlantic constantly and I've seen people kicked off the flight for way less than smoking dope, and turned over to security.

Best-
Richard

normiss

so....no way to charge him with anything related to the weed.
Agreed.

If the PAX were polluting the air with something that could impair the performance of the flight crew, then I would think this would fit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/49/46504
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rwieder

Best-
Richard

The pilots didn't wear masks to keep from getting stoned, they wore them out of fear of ingesting even a minute amount into their bloodstreams that might later show up on the drug screenings they must undergo for their employment.

I was at a small party recently. One of the guests was a guy who works as a heavy-machinery safety supervisor at a factory. He has to undergo regular drug screenings for his job. When one of the other guests pulled out a joint and lit up, he quickly scurried out onto the patio, to avoid breathing in even a tiny amount of fumes. The risk was very real to him, and he was pretty pissed that the other person didn't ask first ("If I can smell it, that means I've ingested it.").

Re: evidence, the article is unclear as to whether every bag and piece of luggage, as well as the toilet-wast hopper, was or was not thoroughly searched. But if the agents found no physical evidence of marijuana other than the obvious smell, they could easily have made the on-scene judgment that that was insufficient evidence to arrest only some people on that (private) plane, as opposed to arresting all of them, including the crew.

So yes, on its face, it does seem more or less credible to me.

so....no way to charge him with anything related to the weed.
Agreed

Yeah, and no. If they would have done a thorough search of the jet, I feel confident they would have found some sort of contraband, somewhere. The beeb's own peeps that were traveling with him started throwing him under the bus saying that the beeb made them put their names on his luggage, credible? Who knows. Just the smell is probable cause for searching the entire jet, but they declined to so that tells me they didn't have enough, and you know they wanted to bust him for something.

Personally I think the Gangsta wanna be will go down, for what who knows? He's just rich white trash with a really crummy hair do. I can't believe he thinks that do looks good. Who ever told him it does look good is one heck of a sales person, and the fact that he continues to wear the do is evidence he thinks it's cool, I think it looks like hammered chicken. He's a loser.

Best-
Richard

I applaud the efforts of the pilots to avoid problems.

At least in the military, you will not 'pop hot' for second hand smoke. I've sat on boards. Expert testimony is: If you sit in a closet full of dope smoke for hours, it is detectable in your urine. It takes more than just 'detectable' to be reported as a positive test. You can't get to a positive reading by second hand smokel.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

masterrig

The U.S. needs to jerk his and his dad's passports... forever!

In the interest of accuracy, they travel on Canadian passports. The United States lacks authority to screw with them (the passports). Beiber enters the US in all likelihood with a special visa reserved for entertainers, artists, athletes. That is what the US could seize/cancel. Then with the allegations against him elsewhere, US Customs could legitimately decline future entries.

(I do think that is what you intended to infer)

rwieder

If they would have done a thorough search of the jet, I feel confident they would have found some sort of contraband, somewhere.

It's just my opinion, but I think a more accurate reason he was handled gently is entirely because the border-dorks and attending cops know that Beiber's profile is such that everything they do will be scrutinized exhaustively. Being the worms too many of them are, I would contend they prefer to use and abuse their powers against the little people who enjoy little means to fight back.

John

I wish they'd just refuse his entry because of his legal issues. Another country did this to another entertainer because of their legal issues. Maybe it was Lindsey Lohan or one of those other braintrusts? Can't remember. I'm just sick of hearing about this little sense of entitlement twerp and his entourage of losers.
Always be kinder than you feel.

BY RICHARD ESPOSITO, TOM WINTER, JEFF ROSSEN AND MONICA ALBA

There's the problem. Why does it take 4 writers to write a short article like that? What news paper would dedicate 4 people to an assignment like that. I don't believe the story has been reported correctly, if there's a story to begin with. The beeb is a jerk, that much I've decided on.

Best-
Richard

I'm unsure of the airline travel laws applying to a charter, so who knows.
I also clearly do not know immigration and customs legalities.

We'd have the majority of the population behind bars if we started arresting people for being twats. Self included to be sure. :D
It would most likely help eliminate the religitards though.