promise5

What's your best April fools joke ?

I am at the moment melting tootsie rolls to sculpt into Poo. Yup, taking my dog for a visit tomorrow to see my boss. :P
She'll be leaving a "present" behind for him to find.

:D:D:D

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

While we were out to dinner my youngest brother told my Dad and the rest of the surrounding tables that I was pregnant by a black guy. I think I was 15 or 16 years old. Went over like a lead balloon.

I had absolutely no idea he was going to say that as I wasn't in on the "joke". :S

Always be kinder than you feel.

Yeah, remember folks it's "April Fools Day" not " Let's Be Total Dicks Day."

If the person you've just played the "joke" on isn't laughing, then you're not playing a joke; you're just being a dick.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

[Reply]If the person you've just played the "joke" on isn't laughing, then you're not playing a joke; you're just being a dick.

Or it could be that she still hasn't realized that the ice water that fell on her from over the office door dry off, although not by the time 1000 youtube views occurred because she wasn't wearing a bra.

In a few years they'll laugh.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'm not sure if this was my best or my worst.

I had a new nursing assistant go and try to take vital signs on a patient that had just expired 10 minute earlier, this was late at night, she was unaware of his new condition.

Sometime "gallows humor" is pretty bad.

LuckyMcSwervy

While we were out to dinner my youngest brother told my Dad and the rest of the surrounding tables that I was pregnant by a black guy. I think I was 15 or 16 years old. Went over like a lead balloon.

I'm glad none of my kids did that one on me. . .B|

Although we'd love grandkids. :D

And I got no problem with a little color in the family tree. :D

JohnMitchell

***While we were out to dinner my youngest brother told my Dad and the rest of the surrounding tables that I was pregnant by a black guy. I think I was 15 or 16 years old. Went over like a lead balloon.

I'm glad none of my kids did that one on me. . .B|

Although we'd love grandkids. :D

Go to 23and Me and order one of their DNA tests... its AMAZING how many folks from the south that appear to be snow white... managed to get a bit of native American or sub-Saharan and got a "little color" in their family trees back in the 1700's :ph34r:

Our Air Movements team at RAAF Laverton back in the early 90s did a mocked up a F117 out of cardboard, guys in ATC where chums with the Channel 10 news chopper and did a scoop live from as they "rushed" to conceal it in the hanger, had the base security team on board keeping people back from the fenceline.

Was great, wish i could find the news archive, they had people stopping on the freeway trying to get pics

Amazon

Go to 23and Me and order one of their DNA tests... its AMAZING how many folks from the south that appear to be snow white... managed to get a bit of native American or sub-Saharan and got a "little color" in their family trees back in the 1700's :ph34r:

Been there, done that, 2.5% :P

JohnMitchell

Been there, done that, 2.5% :P

Dayum you got more "soul" than me. I only have .8% West African and .4% North African.All the rest is British-Irish with a wee bit of Norman French/Scandinavian

Think we should go down to the NAACP office on MLK Blvd and join???:ph34r::ph34r:

You can also go to gedmatch and upload your RAW data from 23andMe which allows you to compare to FTDNA and AncestryDNA users.

LuckyMcSwervy

:D:D:D Nice!

Now you're in trouble with the guys knowing your nickname is Bubbles. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Must...catch...breath....:D

So Bubbles, did you take the joke to the logical next step?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***:D:D:D Nice!

Now you're in trouble with the guys knowing your nickname is Bubbles. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Must...catch...breath....:D

So Bubbles, did you take the joke to the logical next step?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

One of the funniest movies ever! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I did not click the link. I will guess that someone ate the candy bar from the bottom of the pool?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

I did not click the link. I will guess that someone ate the candy bar from the bottom of the pool?

Yeah, Bill Murray. "I got it! It's no big deal" (chomps) Clubhouse president's wife faints. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No biggie!!!
:P:P:PThey'll forget soon enough and really it's only the crew guys that call me that. Chief gave it to me when I started and I have no idea why.:P:P

Believe me I tried.

I have another nickname that I've been called since I was little. I mentioned it on here a long time ago and they've forgotten. ;)
They only remember something until boobies are mentioned then everything else is forgotten! :P

Believe me I tried.

promise5

I have another nickname that I've been called since I was little. I mentioned it on here a long time ago and they've forgotten. ;)
They only remember something until boobies are mentioned then everything else is forgotten! :P

And now you've just sent them searching past posts. :P

They do not forget ways to torture you around here. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.