GogglesnTeeth

I'm having an "I hate everything" day! Who's with me...

Me. I feel like shit, look like hell, have a knee injury that's causing so much pain I was in tears yesterday, I live alone, have no help, I'm starving and it hurts to get on the crutches and go downstairs to make a sandwich, I've been on my back with my leg up, braced and iced for the better part of 4 days. I'm just exhausted, irritable and pissed at always having to do everything for/by myself when I jump to help everyone else even on days where I was super busy or didn't feel great myself. I have no one to count on and it blows. :(

I just need a hug, a shower and a really nice dinner. [:/]

I really, really hope your day is a lot better than that.

Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

Me. I feel like shit, look like hell, have a knee injury that's causing so much pain I was in tears yesterday, I live alone, have no help, I'm starving and it hurts to get on the crutches and go downstairs to make a sandwich, I've been on my back with my leg up, braced and iced for the better part of 4 days. I'm just exhausted, irritable and pissed at always having to do everything for/by myself when I jump to help everyone else even on days where I was super busy or didn't feel great myself. I have no one to count on and it blows. :(

Dude, i'm sorry for how you are feeling. I've wrecked my legs before snowboarding (i competed locally, not professionally, at several popular resorts). Been in a cast for several months and literally had to learn how to walk again. I get the challenges of being on crutches and getting around...so i can empathize.

But i digress...I selected "Shut up and have a beer". meaning, I will shut up now and have a beer on your behalf.

Hope you feel better and have a better day.

oldwomanc6

Holy crap, Lucky! That sucks. :(

Makes me wish I lived a bit closer. Why isn't Sophie taking better care of you?

Thank you! I guess misery loves company today. I just showered and I'm going to head to Wawa for some food and to get some air.

Were you awake for the storms last night? My town didn't get the brunt of the wind, rain and thunder but the lightning was pretty cool.

Miss Sophia Lucia isn't feeling too well herself. All of a sudden she seems older. She'll be 10 July 16th. I'm just keeping a close eye on her. She's actually getting vertigo herself. She gets ear mites so I've been fighting her with the ear drops. Maybe she's just feeling poopy from getting dizzy. I don't want to stress her out with an invasive vet visit at this point. It'll make her feel worse. [:/]

What's pissing me off the most is I hurt my MCL stretching before I was going to do a little run. Stretching my hamstrings. Aggravating the MCL injury I got a little over 2 years ago during a rescue diver class. I was stretching and I felt a little pop but it didn't hurt. I did a 30 minute walk/run (Couch to 5K program) and it was a little bit sore at the end. Took the next day off, ran and then I was in absolute agony but I didn't stop the workout. I'm such a dumb ass. I signed up for my first 5K and I'd been feeling OK, really wanting to challenge my MS diagnosis/symptoms to kiss my ass, and I totally messed myself up. I'm just angry at myself right now.

Ugh. On the bright side of things, it's almost Hoagiefest time at Wawa!! :D

GogglesnTeeth

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Who's with me!

Face it.. its Florida... a month into Dog Day of Summer.... you have a couple more months to go.. Enjoy that Florida summer :D

pssst its supposed to be 75 here and sunny this weekend... just thought I would share:)

LuckyMcSwervy

Go shopping at your local Goodwills etc and find a used wheelchair.. roll on....around the house.

Amazon

***Me. I feel like shit, look like hell, have a knee injury that's causing so much pain I was in tears yesterday, I live alone, have no help, I'm starving and it hurts to get on the crutches and go downstairs to make a sandwich, I've been on my back with my leg up, braced and iced for the better part of 4 days. I'm just exhausted, irritable and pissed at always having to do everything for/by myself when I jump to help everyone else even on days where I was super busy or didn't feel great myself. I have no one to count on and it blows. :(

Go shopping at your local Goodwills etc and find a used wheelchair.. roll on....around the house.

And a slide for the stairs with a pile of pillows at the bottom. WAAAAHOOOO-OH SHIT!

:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Amazon

***Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Who's with me!

Face it.. its Florida... a month into Dog Day of Summer.... you have a couple more months to go.. Enjoy that Florida summer :D

pssst its supposed to be 75 here and sunny this weekend... just thought I would share:)

If I could leave Florida and head back to Seattle.... I would be packing already!
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

Iago

***Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Who's with me!

Every day is an I Hate Everything Day.

So Fuck You for trying to make today special.

Piss off asswipe

I still have the scar on my forehead from that night around the bonfire. Fucker. :|:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Amazon

***Me. I feel like shit, look like hell, have a knee injury that's causing so much pain I was in tears yesterday, I live alone, have no help, I'm starving and it hurts to get on the crutches and go downstairs to make a sandwich, I've been on my back with my leg up, braced and iced for the better part of 4 days. I'm just exhausted, irritable and pissed at always having to do everything for/by myself when I jump to help everyone else even on days where I was super busy or didn't feel great myself. I have no one to count on and it blows. :(

I'm on 2 floors. I'd do better with a stair lift right now. :D

LuckyMcSwervy

******Me. I feel like shit, look like hell, have a knee injury that's causing so much pain I was in tears yesterday, I live alone, have no help, I'm starving and it hurts to get on the crutches and go downstairs to make a sandwich, I've been on my back with my leg up, braced and iced for the better part of 4 days. I'm just exhausted, irritable and pissed at always having to do everything for/by myself when I jump to help everyone else even on days where I was super busy or didn't feel great myself. I have no one to count on and it blows. :(

You need to PM Jimmy Tavino.. :)
But seriously... get a used chair to roll around at least on the ground floor... there are days when I need mine...

Amazon

*********Me. I feel like shit, look like hell, have a knee injury that's causing so much pain I was in tears yesterday, I live alone, have no help, I'm starving and it hurts to get on the crutches and go downstairs to make a sandwich, I've been on my back with my leg up, braced and iced for the better part of 4 days. I'm just exhausted, irritable and pissed at always having to do everything for/by myself when I jump to help everyone else even on days where I was super busy or didn't feel great myself. I have no one to count on and it blows. :(

But seriously... get a used chair to roll around at least on the ground floor... there are days when I need mine...

I've spent way too much time on only one foot ( over a year on crutches total), and I have found that an office chair with no arms ( or stool ) with rollers (narrow base) is a handy thing to have.

It's easy to scoot around on; you can carry things, too! B|
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

************Me. I feel like shit, look like hell, have a knee injury that's causing so much pain I was in tears yesterday, I live alone, have no help, I'm starving and it hurts to get on the crutches and go downstairs to make a sandwich, I've been on my back with my leg up, braced and iced for the better part of 4 days. I'm just exhausted, irritable and pissed at always having to do everything for/by myself when I jump to help everyone else even on days where I was super busy or didn't feel great myself. I have no one to count on and it blows. :(

I've spent way too much time on only one foot ( over a year on crutches total), and I have found that an office chair with no arms ( or stool ) with rollers (narrow base) is a handy thing to have.

OMG how did you not lose your mind?? :o I have something in the garage like that I use for gardening. I'll look for it tomorrow. Thanks for that idea! :)

LuckyMcSwervy

***************Me. I feel like shit, look like hell, have a knee injury that's causing so much pain I was in tears yesterday, I live alone, have no help, I'm starving and it hurts to get on the crutches and go downstairs to make a sandwich, I've been on my back with my leg up, braced and iced for the better part of 4 days. I'm just exhausted, irritable and pissed at always having to do everything for/by myself when I jump to help everyone else even on days where I was super busy or didn't feel great myself. I have no one to count on and it blows. :(

OMG how did you not lose your mind?? :o I have something in the garage like that I use for gardening. I'll look for it tomorrow. Thanks for that idea! :)
You're assuming I'm still in my right mind. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

******************Me. I feel like shit, look like hell, have a knee injury that's causing so much pain I was in tears yesterday, I live alone, have no help, I'm starving and it hurts to get on the crutches and go downstairs to make a sandwich, I've been on my back with my leg up, braced and iced for the better part of 4 days. I'm just exhausted, irritable and pissed at always having to do everything for/by myself when I jump to help everyone else even on days where I was super busy or didn't feel great myself. I have no one to count on and it blows. :(

You're assuming I'm still in my right mind. :)

Where did you even arrive at "Still"?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun