Krip

Ladies racing bike uniforms

Not mentioned in the article is that the uniforms were designed and approved by the team (and sponsors, IIRC). The UCI needs to lighten up and develop a sense of humo(u)r.

Carlos Orlando Ferreira Pinzón, president of Cycling League of Bogota, told El Tiempo that [team member Angie Tatiana] Rojas designed the uniforms, which were then approved by team sponsors and partners prior to production. Team coach Jorge Tenjo told the paper that the uniforms were pre-approved as well.

Source

The patch of fabric covering the rider’s crotch and midriff is gold, not nude as the photo made it appear, Rojas said.

Rojas explained the reason for the patch of gold (or nude). “It comes from our sponsors,” she said. “It’s the primary color used by Solgar, a company that makes vitamins, and is also similar to the one used by San Mateo University, another one of our sponsors.”

At the press conference, Rojas was defiant, saying "We wear our uniform with pride, and we are not considering changing it.”

Source
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

jcd11235

Not mentioned in the article is that the uniforms were designed and approved by the team (and sponsors, IIRC). The UCI needs to lighten up and develop a sense of humo(u)r.

It's the UCI;
The same fools who dictate a maximum front-axle to crank center measurement that makes it impossible to design a stable frame for very tall guys; And the same UCI who dictates the color/length of socks; And the same UCI who prohibited camelbaks because they would "give an aerodynamic advantage". :S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***Not mentioned in the article is that the uniforms were designed and approved by the team (and sponsors, IIRC). The UCI needs to lighten up and develop a sense of humo(u)r.

It's the UCI;
The same fools who dictate a maximum front-axle to crank center measurement that makes it impossible to design a stable frame for very tall guys; And the same UCI who dictates the color/length of socks; And the same UCI who prohibited camelbaks because they would "give an aerodynamic advantage". :S

Road racing has gone downhill, so to speak, since Eddy Merckx retired.

UCI should be thanking the Colombian ladies for the non-PED related press.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

BillyVance

Aha! Finally!!! The female version of this...

:D:D:D

The grumpy mods over at www.bikeforums.net won't even let us post that photo anymore.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***Aha! Finally!!! The female version of this...

The grumpy mods over at www.bikeforums.net won't even let us post that photo anymore.>:(

:D:D:D:D Probably got tired of it...

kind of like the mods here saying they will fucking ban anyone who posts the swinging dick with a dick in its ass GIF....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ryoder

***Not mentioned in the article is that the uniforms were designed and approved by the team (and sponsors, IIRC). The UCI needs to lighten up and develop a sense of humo(u)r.

It's the UCI;

+1 Yep that is the same group of yahoos.

Thanks John

As I was driving home I remembered I forgot the url....../url thing me bad. Its been a while[:/]

You guys crack me up, was the sausage team photo considered NSFW. :D

Getting back to the original subject.

Thanks guys for the other side of the story:ph34r:

R.

One Jump Wonder

BillyVance

******Aha! Finally!!! The female version of this...

kind of like the mods here saying they will fucking ban anyone who posts the swinging dick with a dick in its ass GIF....

It was a while back, but I posted a clicky marked 'Skydive San Diego' or something in General, I don't remember...someone was looking for a dropzone but the URL I posted was that GIF lol...that didn't go over well.

BillyVance

Aha! Finally!!! The female version of this...

Soooooo . . . you sound inordinately happy that you found this picture.:o

Something you want to get off your chest?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Aha! Finally!!! The female version of this...

Soooooo . . . you sound inordinately happy that you found this picture.:o

Something you want to get off your chest?:)

Dude, there are some things you just don't forget no matter how hard you try. It was posted in my sick and twisted thread years ago by somebody else, maybe Ryoder, and the cameltoe team pic brought it back to the front of my brain. So sue me you prick! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JohnnyMarko

*********Aha! Finally!!! The female version of this...

It was a while back, but I posted a clicky marked 'Skydive San Diego' or something in General, I don't remember...someone was looking for a dropzone but the URL I posted was that GIF lol...that didn't go over well.

I saw that, and if I remember correctly, I chastised you for it!

:o

"Incorrigible" was the word I think I used. :D;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9