virgin-burner

circumcision..!?

JohnMitchell

Glad to hear your opinion on the whole matter. :)
I never heard any complaints. . .

Of course, we men don't listen, right? :D

Most of us don't have any say in how our partners show up. Most men don't do anything to change how they are as adults, either way (although I did know one man, who was circumcised as an adult, and the results weren't nearly as elegant as if his parents had made that choice), and he said it was very painful, the worst he had ever encountered.

Why am I the only gal to comment? Seems out of character for the usual females here.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

riggerrob

Circumcision is an ancient method of reducing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Millions of nasty little germs can hide under a foreskin.
The practice started with ancient Jews, to reduce the spread of STDs after the usual post-battle mass rapes.

Fast forward to this century, recent medical studies show that African countries that practice circumcision suffer lower rates of HIV/AIDS.

Nope.
http://youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bullshit statement, indeed.

Go to Europe, there are alot of men that aren't circumcised.

It is culture thing, what is acceptable and what is not.

Friend of mine just visited Sweden, in his recent trip, he went in to this Sauna thingy, I guess it is popular thing to do in Sweden, and to go into Sauna after skydiving. Anyways, he said he was the only person in the room with circumcised dick and he said he felt naked. :D:D

I guess penis is naked without the turtle neck.

Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Quagmirian

***A circumcised penis is more aesthetically pleasing, IMO.

Fair enough, I don't think that's a good enough reason for it though.

What do the gay men think?

You know every trend and fashion is inspired by gay men.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mr2mk1g

It's shit. It's usually entirely unnecessary. It reduces sexual sensation. In general it should be banned as a form of child mutilation.

How do you know? Or are you just supposing?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***It's shit. It's usually entirely unnecessary. It reduces sexual sensation. In general it should be banned as a form of child mutilation.

I reckon the only way one could would be to have it done as an adult.

I gather it's a bit more of a bother to keep an uncircumcised one clean, but don't have any first-hand experience in that area.

Now I know you're thinking "what the hell could he have possibly linked there?" Do ya feel lucky, huh, well do ya? Heh heh heh.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

******It's shit. It's usually entirely unnecessary. It reduces sexual sensation. In general it should be banned as a form of child mutilation.

I reckon the only way one could would be to have it done as an adult.

I gather it's a bit more of a bother to keep an uncircumcised one clean, but don't have any first-hand experience in that area.

Now I know you're thinking "what the hell could he have possibly linked there?" Do ya feel lucky, huh, well do ya? Heh heh heh.

I ain't clicin' no way no how . . ..

I've experienced sexual relations with both circumcised and uncircumcised men. As a preference, it's a more pleasant experience with a circumcised man. Don't hate, it's just one American girl's opinion. Maybe I would feel differently if I was European, but I'm not, so there you go.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

turtlespeed

***It's shit. It's usually entirely unnecessary. It reduces sexual sensation. In general it should be banned as a form of child mutilation.

I've about 10 years experience of sex with and 10 years without. Trust me, you're not doing your kids any favors by cutting bits off them unless there's a medical need to do so.

mr2mk1g

******It's shit. It's usually entirely unnecessary. It reduces sexual sensation. In general it should be banned as a form of child mutilation.

I've about 10 years experience of sex with and 10 years without. Trust me, you're not doing your kids any favors by cutting bits off them unless there's a medical need to do so.

You had a procedure done 10 years ago?

Yup. Broke it whilst being over vigorous with my gf at the time. Scar tissue from that caused something called phimosis. Tried a steroid cream whilst waiting for a consultants appointment but that didn't work so ultimately it had to come off. Ho-hum.

Had it done under a local so I could watch. Think that freaked the surgeon out a bit. Nurse certainly couldn't understand. From my point of view it was safer quicker and cheaper (with the NHS ultimately we all pay).

mr2mk1g

Yup. Broke it whilst being over vigorous with my gf at the time. Scar tissue from that caused something called phimosis. Tried a steroid cream whilst waiting for a consultants appointment but that didn't work so ultimately it had to come off. Ho-hum.

Had it done under a local so I could watch. Think that freaked the surgeon out a bit. Nurse certainly couldn't understand. From my point of view it was safer quicker and cheaper (with the NHS ultimately we all pay).

Everything back in working order now?

I'm not arguing, I have only had it one way . . . and can't try the other.

I did mention this to my mother, and said I would like it back.;)

Skymama, I think you are going to have to elaborate on that statement.
I'm a twin and my twin brother was circumcised at birth and I wasn't.
Don't know how that occurred but that's what happened.
So, apart from the appearance how can you say having sex with either penis is different? Or as you say that a circumcised penis is a more pleasurable experience?
How? Can you feel the difference during intercourse or something???

How? Can you feel the difference during intercourse or something???

There's more to sexual relations than just intercourse. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

turtlespeed

***Yup. Broke it whilst being over vigorous with my gf at the time. Scar tissue from that caused something called phimosis. Tried a steroid cream whilst waiting for a consultants appointment but that didn't work so ultimately it had to come off. Ho-hum.

Everything back in working order now?

I'm not arguing, I have only had it one way . . . and can't try the other.

I did mention this to my mother, and said I would like it back.;)

Yup, looks and works just like any other cut cock.

Iago

*********It's shit. It's usually entirely unnecessary. It reduces sexual sensation. In general it should be banned as a form of child mutilation.

So basically sex kinda sucks now?

No, the difference is subtle. Best analogy would perhaps be sex with and without a condom - it's still sex but without the condom is undeniably better.

Ditto with/without a foreskin - it's still sex but without a foreskin you've dialled back on the intensity by a notch, kinda like when you suit up you dial back on the intensity setting a notch vs. bare back.

the next time you are getting laid and pounding away for an hour without really getting anywhere, and she's getting all sore and worn out, thank whomever cut up your dick.

Or, the next time you shoot off after about 20 seconds and she's all giggly about you being a 'minute man,' thank whomever cut up your dick.

Those 2 propositions are logically inconsistent.