BillyVance

37 Million cheating spouses are panicking right about now...

ryoder

******https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g

Just seemed appropriate!

It is appropriate to make it clicky ;)

But it is not available to the barbarians here in this country[:/]

I think this one works here.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdcGoBOsaQM

But it is available to anyone in this country who knows how to use a proxy.:P

That was *great*!:D:D:D
I never knew that video existed.
Background on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_He_Knows_Me
Lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/genesis/jesusheknowsme.html

I do not want to run afoul of the sock puppet police.

Amazon

I do not want to run afoul of the sock puppet police.

I wonder how many sockpuppets are on the email list out of the 123 dz.com addresses...
Not many of these addresses are "known" on the forum. Maybe if they were more active on the forum, they wouldn't need Ashley Madisson :$
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

piisfish

***I do not want to run afoul of the sock puppet police.

I wonder how many sockpuppets are on the email list out of the 123 dz.com addresses...
Not many of these addresses are "known" on the forum. Maybe if they were more active on the forum, they wouldn't need Ashley Madisson :$

I think those who paid Ashley Madison NEED a service like that.... since they probably find it very hard to get anywhere near the "slippery slope":ph34r:

And there are probably a few clueless types who didn't realize what to was before signing up to find out. We all know those -- they also click on links in emails and end up with trojans... (Yes, the condom allusion was on purpose :P)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Someone did an analysis of the data, and found that rather than meeting women for affairs, the male customers were simply getting scammed, because the female customers were fictitious:

http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

But that's basically true of all dating web site. What they are actually selling is hope and fantasy. The reality is that if your not getting laid in the real world then you wont get laid on line. If a woman goes on line, she has the opportunity to be even pickier then she would be in a bar. you're just putting your self in a bigger pool with fewer fisher... fisherwoman. If you really want to get laid, hang out at bars around closing time and don't be picky about what comes up to you.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

RiggerLee

But that's basically true of all dating web site. What they are actually selling is hope and fantasy. The reality is that if your not getting laid in the real world then you wont get laid on line. If a woman goes on line, she has the opportunity to be even pickier then she would be in a bar. you're just putting your self in a bigger pool with fewer fisher... fisherwoman. If you really want to get laid, hang out at bars around closing time and don't be picky about what comes up to you.

Lee

Haha! I'm on dating sites and I agree that I am WAY more picky online. And that's simply because a) it's easier to reject a picture and b) without meeting the person I base 90% of my decision on looks whereas in person a man has several opportunities to catch my attention with what he says/does irrespective of his appearance and c) I am more worried about the guy in the picture being a serial killer!!!!!

But it gets me thinking... I bet the guys I *am* picking must sleep around A LOT... Cause if he is hot enough that I overcame my fear of serial killers(!), he must have practically EVERY OTHER GIRL on the site picking him as well!!! :D:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Nataly

But it gets me thinking... I bet the guys I *am* picking must sleep around A LOT... Cause if he is hot enough that I overcame my fear of serial killers(!), he must have practically EVERY OTHER GIRL on the site picking him as well!!! :D:D:D

Just don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answer to. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

ryoder

Someone did an analysis of the data, and found that rather than meeting women for affairs, the male customers were simply getting scammed, because the female customers were fictitious:

http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944

Must have been a guy doing the analysis. Wonder if he had a good friend on the list, like maybe himself. :)