virgin-burner

yay bitches!

Hiya fuck-face! Glad you're still hanging in there!!

Don't be mad at the gf for fucking off when the shit hit the fan - be thankful she is gone sooner rather than later... Fairweather friends are fine to have as friends as long as you know they won't stick around when you need them... But your gf/fiancé/wife should be a *real* friend who helps you through the tough times. Let go and move on.

As for the job, don't let them get away with it.

And finally, yes, the timing on everything has been bad... Sometimes when everything crumbles at once it is a sign that your lifestyle wasn't as balanced as you thought. Pick up the pieces one by one, fix the things you can, appreciate the steps you make in the right direction and forgive yourself when you have a few setbacks... It's a process... You do have people who care about you - that's a good start :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Nataly

Hiya fuck-face! Glad you're still hanging in there!!

Kinda gives a new meaning to "How's it hang in'?" Doesn't it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

stayhigh

Your junk still works?

and yup, I still give out really bad skydiving advices along with very few sincere ones.

Some people are just too fucking stupid to take sincere advice... I try to avoid them... for if they do not pound in.... they might pound you in with their stupid crap.

I believe if someone wishes to kill themselves.... go for it.. just do not take anyone with you.

Amazon

***Your junk still works?

and yup, I still give out really bad skydiving advices along with very few sincere ones.

Some people are just too fucking stupid to take sincere advice... I try to avoid them... for if they do not pound in.... they might pound you in with their stupid crap.

I believe if someone wishes to kill themselves.... go for it.. just do not take anyone with you.

That would seem to bring bad publicity to the sport.

I would say, if you wanna pound in, do it where the reputation is more flexible, do it by BASE.

:P

I kid.:D

There are many other ways to do that without incurring much backlash and inconveniencing very many. It's still a selfish thing to do.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

******Your junk still works?

That would seem to bring bad publicity to the sport.

I would say, if you wanna pound in, do it where the reputation is more flexible, do it by BASE.

:P

I kid.:D

There are many other ways to do that without incurring much backlash and inconveniencing very many. It's still a selfish thing to do.

I was not referring to a suicide.... I was talking about some idiot who does not know what he does not know... with dem MaD sKiLLzzzzzzz doing it out of sheer stupidity... I avoid those fooLz like the plague they are.

so, last weekend, 20k feet jump happened, with the havok carve and i didnt totally suck!

and this saturday i went shopping for a new home-dz. of course, they threw a big party for me with live-music, BBQ, salads, free beer and what not. the dude that's jumping for 30yrs tried to hop on my bandwagon! :P

the drive is a little longer, but they have pretty decent facilities and the people seem to be friendly. lots of dogs too! i like dogs.. :)
got there by 3PM, and after getting my credentials checked and the briefing, i still managed to get two jumps in, again, with my new wingsuit. i'm starting to like it! no comparison to the other ones i used to have. tried some acro-stuff like barrel-rolls which went pretty well.

oh! and it's germany! jumptickets are a fucking THIRD cheaper than the old place!

funny moment, guy i havent spoken to "so, you're one of them BASEjumpers, ey!?" me: "why do you get the idea?" - "i've never seen you anywhere and you wear all that outdoorsy-stuff, hiking-boots included!" made me chuckle. :)
i met this woman at slacklining. she's a celeb, even had some success in the states, being a professional clown. i think she's interested. i certainly am. :)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

yea, i was debating with myself if i should even bother, but was glad i ended up going anyway.

didnt even get stopped at the border on the way home too! it's always a hassle and i fucking hate it. last time they swiped my car, must've been for explosives, because if it was for drugs, my opioids surely would have shown.

six jumps since august. not bad. taking it slow. dont think it really does me any good physically, as i'm feeling my symphysis again quite a bit. not painful, but it's clear i'm not healed up just yet. mentally, it helps me to feel like i still have some life left in me. but yea, one step forward, two steps back. frustrating to no end

if someone were to tell me "dude, you'll have to live with this for the rest of your life, so better fucking deal with it!". well, then i could at least try. same time last year i was certain i'd be jumping again early this year. i didnt. i hate this feeling of uncertainty.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

virgin-burner

jumped off a cliff this weekend again.. TWICE!

B|

Why don't you go jump off a bridge or something.:P

turtlespeed

***jumped off a cliff this weekend again.. TWICE!

B|

Why don't you go jump off a bridge or something.:P

because when it's cliffs, i dont have to run my broken ass in front of the cops.. (as in ILLEGAL basejumps off of bridges!)

:)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

JohnMitchell

Good to hear. Keep is safeish. :)

here's video of my 2nd jump off of said cliff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRDVOjooaNs
and back-POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_4MVdPtUXI

now, i have videos of my wingsuit-jumps too, but i dont want to reveal them for obvious safety-thingymajingys-thingies!

let's just say, i dont do bad, but i still have a lot to learn!

here's a wingsuit-solo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTaozLqzxCQ
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

virgin-burner

"i've never seen you anywhere and you wear all that outdoorsy-stuff, hiking-boots included!"

That, and probably the gimp hobble.

(Awesome that you are back falling off cliffs again. Crying allowed there too.)
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Joellercoaster

***"i've never seen you anywhere and you wear all that outdoorsy-stuff, hiking-boots included!"

That, and probably the gimp hobble.

(Awesome that you are back falling off cliffs again. Crying allowed there too.)

mwuahahaha.. yea, probably! ;)

did another one yesterday, foggy mountains, it was getting dark, bit of CRW.. fun! :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda