neoteng

_______________NU B SYDNEY OZ

gday just signed up and siked!!

recently been deflowered and jumped tandem down in melbourne @ barwon heads. my mate works down there and has been buggin me to do it for ages.
well what can i say.. im hooked!

starting my AFF course on the 28th of feb here in sydney (picton) with two of my best mates. so amped!!

is there anyone else here from sydney?? :)

WelCoME! This is da Sh*t!!! You'll have a new appreciation for beautiful blue skies. I had to fly to the border on Friday. All I could do was think about - oooh..isn't this were I was still in freefall? I was grinnin ear to ear....drinkin' a nice could beer. People around me had no clue!!:S

Welcome... who was your tandem master? I loved Barwon Heads when I visited last January - wonderful view!! What a place to do AFF - almost as good as Florida.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Hey Assclown. ;)

I signed up here a little while ago but mainly just lurked, too shy to post anything... but i couldn't let this slip by without a word.

Hi everyone, i'm one of the aformentioned best mates, i jumped with Dave in Melbourne and am starting AFF on the 28th of Feb as well. Kind of scared, really excited... all those normal feelings i guess. :)

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Welcome... who was your tandem master? I loved Barwon Heads when I visited last January - wonderful view!! What a place to do AFF - almost as good as Florida.

gday and thanks guys!

hmm my tandem master.. i forgot hey.. im so bad with names.. it was a fairly young dude.. with blonde streaks.. lainey should know.. shes got a good memory!

but yea barwon heads is super nice! beautiful coast line.

You have a shocking memory for this kind of thing.

You jumped with Andrew, nick name was Pony i believe. I jumped with Sass. Both really nice guys.

You have a shocking memory for this kind of thing.

You jumped with Andrew, nick name was Pony i believe. I jumped with Sass. Both really nice guys.

u can be the memory behind our operation =) ill just be the best at everything else!

kim burnt me a dvd of a jump vid called funny farm.. its shot in out back oz when they all went up to his mates farm.. they do some cool shit.. gota show u sumtime.. will def g u up.

good vibrations this weekend!!!!!!
yahoo..

this is what we will look like :S

yeah, yeah, yeah... you're the best.

Cool, show me the dvd soon. maybe next week.

I'm really looking forward to this saturday hey, glad we're going.

Hi Sam! :)

Yeah I used to jump with Sass a bit at Euroa and Nagambie and he also initiated a local? whuffo band with some skydiver behaviour at the Oktober boogie some years ago which was rather funny. Almost made them stop mid chorus and they then looked at each other as if to say "What the f&!k have we got ourselves into here!?!?" Those were the days! BSBD! -Mark.

"A Scar is just a Tattoo with a story!!!"

HI! What are mates for besides joking, drinking and trouble... Getting you hooked on skydiving sounds good to me!
Its better than Drugs, alcohol and sometimes even sex! Know how you feel, 400 jumps later and the andrenalin junkie in me is still never satisfied.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

I live in sydney, but I dont have the money for AFF yet. Probably in another month or so I'll be set to go. I need to sell more stuff first though. Have fun, I'm (sorta) right behind you!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

Hey mate, I did my first tandem at Barwon and started my AFF course there. The guys are pretty cool there. I did one jump as the sun was setting over the beach- i didnt want it to stop but all good things must come to an end i guess. Maybe ill see you down there some time.

Click on "Who's Online" on the blue bar at the top of the forums page.

Click on the "View Member Directory" link at the top of the next page.

Type "Australia" in the "Search User Name" box, and change he drop-down menu selection to "Country."

You can then sift through the results for folks from Sydney and send them Private Messages directly.
Arrive Safely

John