Scottyb

Hi

Hello all,
I have been checking out the posts and thought I should say Hi!! My wife and I are new to sport (started in September) and we just took and passed our first AFF jump yesterday, What a feeling neither one of us can wipe the smiles from our face!! We have a lot to learn and can't wait to jump again. We are going to try to get a couple more jumps in before winter really sets in on the east coast. We look forward to making many new friends here.

Blue Skies:)
Scott & Teri

Hey, you two...

welcome to the skies. I totally understand the smile thing, too. I hope you have many years to enjoy that smile...

And glad to see you've made it to the site. There is a ton of good information around. And if you don't see what you're looking for, just ask. With over 10,000 members, someone's bound to know the answer!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Where's the bathroom?

Dave, you've been here how long, and you have how many posts and you still don't know? I'm not telling. But that does explain why you're always in the bushes......I thought you were stalking Clay's, uh, herd....

As to Anne's thought on opinions, yes, well, that too.

:P
Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Down the hall, to the left, Dave. Sheesh, figured you'd know that by now considering the amount of beer you recycle.

But he's a guy. He can pretty much recycle anywhere he wants to.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hi Michele & Everyone,

This is Teri, Scott's wife. I gave Scott his first skydive as a birthday present. Who knew we'd love it so much. I think he was actually more into it than I was...until our first AFF jump. Our first 3 were tandem which were great, but this jump was absolutely incredible. I have never seen anything as beautiful as when I looked up and saw this ball of fabric over my head turn into a full canopy. After this site, I can't wait to do it again. I think I've caught skydive fever and I know now that I really don't want it to go away.

Scott and I are thrilled to have found this sport and we are looking forward to doing it as we grow old together! :)
Sincerely,
Teri Bryan

Cool...very cool. You and your wife have just done the greatest thing possible to have a happy marriage!! I have jumped for off and on for a long time but getting me wife to jump with me 2 years ago was he greatest thing for our relationship!
"Slow down! You are too young
to be moving that fast!"

Old Man Crawfish

Hello and welcome to skydiving to both of you!!!
I'm very excited for you. I remember thinking in the early days "what if I'd never stumbled onto this incredible subculture of awsome individuals..." Skydiving is more than a sport or a hobby, it's a life changing adventure. (Of course that may be because you will have no money left over to do anything else!) :)

We already had the beer run after our first aff jump.
What's even better is we didn't have to buy! (there was still beer leftover in the keg from the halloween party at the DZ) Thanks for making us feel welcome, it truly is a family feeling we get from fellow skydivers.

blue skies

Scott & Teri
;)