RayLosli

Myth Buster. the Racial Profiling of, Leroy Buckley. (aka) leroydb

I finally got to jump with Leroy Buckley N.C. BASE jumper last night. Hell this guy is Not Black. He is a lanky, bald-headed, white-boy.
Me, this whole time on the web, dzcom. Just from stereotype of the Name. ...:$
I been thinking Leroy Buckley was a BASE jumpin Brutha from the southern states. ...:D

Haha, I don't know the fella, but me and my brother have always said if somethings not likely that...

"you've got more chance meeting a white man called Leroy" :D

Guess that ruins our little saying now :(

UK Hardcore chapter? Never heard of it.

coz its nothing to do with BASE

UK Hardcore chapter? Never heard of it.

Just for fun mate, taking the piss out of yanks and their apparant many sub categories :P and Macs right, fuck all to do with BASE

Brilliant mate. Love it. I like to take the piss out of Ray Losli coz his reactions are priceless. I like to jump with Ray too as long as he doesn't slip on the exit point and blame horrific cross winds for the resultant broken ribs.B|
Hey, what could possibly go wrong???

This weekend I watched "Layer Cake" --- pretty good drug/ganster flick by the producers of "Snatch" and "Lock, Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels"...

Anyways, in all three of these flicks I have heard the phrase "Fuck All" used to mean nothing or zero. Just curious if there is some reason for how that slang came to mean that?

Na mate, fuck all eh. It's just slang and expletive slang at that. I've been trying to coach Yanks for years on the correct use of that type of slang but I think that's a losing battle. However the origin of that phrase is probably long gone. If you are going to use it don't fuck it up. Other than that there's fuck all else to tell you.;)

wow i just thourght that Ray´s complains were as we were teasing him abit,he might really be a old fag that cant stand on his feets:P

I only dare to say as i know im not gonna see him for atleast alot of months,and by that time he will have forgotten:D

poor old RayB|:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

..."might really be a old fag that cant stand on his fetes".:P
Old Fag ! ??? - Can't stand on his own two feet ! ?
Dude I luv Larger Vaginas. That's why I don't mind jumping with you.
and as far as OLD, you little, Sissy boy. I will be getting up in the morning. Eat Nails for breakfast. Then Jumping till the Sun Sets. Long after your Gone for Recycled Worm Food. ...;)

I luv Larger Vaginas

i know mate and hary ones aswell but lets keep this a BASE forum right;)

Eat Nails for breakfast

eewwww im sorry to hear your that nervus,but dont worry i havnt planned any US trips in the near furtur[:/]

Hope your all good mate,tell that Spence guy hello,has he started to jump for this year yet?:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Mr Faber, I'll have you know I made 3 jumps last week.....so that, er, makes for a grand total of, uh, 5 for this year, thank you very much.

ha ha nice oneB|
call Chad or Alan they has a dvd for you guys im sure:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I finally got to jump with Leroy Buckley N.C. BASE jumper last night. Hell this guy is Not Black.

But his brother is, so you might want to watch the racial epitaths as it concerns to him.

Hey ! It's not like his name is Jamaal Franklin or Willy Washington , That would be way to easy.
On the facts you present. If that's true you think he would have mentioned that fact when I questioned him on his ethnic sounding name when we met .
I did spend several years growing-up with family in the south so that's just the way my brain clicks on Names. SOoooooo maybe Racial Profiling by the way a birth name is a Fact of Life my Wingsuit Brutha.

Racial EPITATHS...?

did I spell the word wrong? At any rate, yes, LeRoy's brother is black (at least 1/2 anyway) and he is a skydiver as well. Nice guy. I believe I actually took him on one of his last AFF jumps at Parkton.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to make a stink or anything, just throwing that out there since the title of the thread was what it was.

Peace, foools!

Chuckie

Speaking of LeRoy, is here there in TF right now? Three other Raeford guys flew out yesterday for the week. If you meet Rob (the Rigger from SkyCAT) or "Sappy Crotch" John Fulk, tell them I said to DO A TRICK!

Peace

shut up and jump my kneegrows.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Yes indeed the list of racial epithets was rather comprehensive but it was missing "VICKIE".
A slang term of reference for an Australian made up in part from the word convict and more importantly from shortened female name Victoria. I've seen plenty of fights start because no Aussie man wants to be called anything that sounds feminine. Especially not from a SEPPO (the scummy stuff that floats at the top of a septic tank, rhymes with Yank...) or a KIWI (see small flightless bird, national bird of a nation truly superior on the Rugby and Rugby League fields). But what the hell, give it a shot if you feel up to it. Watching Aussie blood boil is always good for a laugh.

KIWI (see small flightless bird, national bird of a nation truly superior on the Rugby and Rugby League fields)

You're a dead man, you just don't know it yet.... >:(

Now where's that gun....

:P