magot

THANKS FOR BURNING MY SITES JEB

well feel free to translate it,atleast so Maggot also can read it,i mean.. both he and i spell like shit:P

good sir.

unless its your sigline..
dont sir. me,im not that important;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

JEB had 14 camera crews there 30 other staffers and a helicopter crew that alone cost 8000 dollas if he wanted to jump the ESB he could of landed on top of it at night and then just do a tard over off the esb like a real man
not that he's not super cool but its not like its some imposable task flicking a high profile building . now if he got on top of the UN building I would be impressed
or if he got away.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

JEB had ... a helicopter crew that alone cost 8000 dollas if he wanted to jump the ESB he could of landed on top of it

now if he got on top of the UN building I would be impressed

o.k., so if he could use the copter to land on the ESB, why not do the same on the UN?

either I'm a blonde, or there is some sort of magot-logic that alludes me...
can ya help a brother out?
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

If you were to take a private helicopter without clearence within a 1/4 mile of the un it would probably be shot out of the sky..

hey genius i live 1/4 mile from the UN so get a clue. theres a helepad 12 blocks from the UN and u can take tours of NYC for 500 bucks a person ow yah and My DZO was the guy flying the chopper filming JEB
Terry have u lost your mind are u wasted or did u fall and hit your head and fot the other smuck i would not land on the roof with a chopper i would land there with my parachute. my god its like im dealing with morons
do u know what would happen if landed a chopper on either of those building and I dont fly choppers. And I said i would land there not my chopper pilot u guys
should make some BASE jumps and get a clue
ow yah and dont forget terry i flick the building u live in
maybe i should bring jeb there
TOSS MY SALAD

The grammer in this thread is so bad that it's hard to even understand what you are saying.

Anyone else notice jumpers trying to make a name for themselves by being loud critics of others on dropzone.com tend to spend most of their time online talking about culture, ethics, and opinions versus actually contributing objects, exit points, and style to the sport...
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

Anyone else notice jumpers trying to make a name for themselves by being loud critics of others on dropzone.com tend to spend most of their time online...

Yup!;)

As mentioned above, its pretty hard to take someone seriously, when they sarcastically call someone a genius and then dispay the literary skills of a pre-schooler...

Yes, burning a building is not a nice thing to do...but since when was anyone here honestly ever going to get off their arse (& step away fro their computer) to jump the ESB??:D:$
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

The grammar in this thread is so bad that it's hard to even understand what you are saying.

The spelling can be improved too.:P

I thought i would be getting mad action after Jeb atempt
but it seems that most of the people, I have met either didn't hear about the atemp or did not listen When I tried to explian they just seemed confused. Dam u Jeb I thought i would be getting tons of chicks out of your stunt
what the hell. im her typing instead of hooking up
TOSS MY SALAD

well you seem to be doing some talking yourself...i dont see much action though. great, uuseproppergrammarandspellcorrectly! you must be so cool...

The perfect jumps are only rumors. A friend of mine jumped ESB three weeks ago...or did he? Nobody knows. The winner gets the best chick and nobody knows how. The looser makes a lot of noise and everybody knows why...

Cred to Jeb for giving me a god laugh these days!

Fly low, pull high....VKB#7

http://www.fatsnake.com

well you seem to be doing some talking yourself...i dont see much action though. great, uuseproppergrammarandspellcorrectly! you must be so cool...

Actually, she erroneously placed a comma after seriously...and she misspelled display and from.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

I thought i would be getting mad action after Jeb atempt
but it seems that most of the people, I have met either didn't hear about the atemp or did not listen When I tried to explian they just seemed confused. Dam u Jeb I thought i would be getting tons of chicks out of your stunt
what the hell. im her typing instead of hooking up

Thank god. The world needs a few decades to prepare itself for your offspring!! , or anymore of your offspring, cuz you never know:P

some people just should not reproduce and i am one of them

But then again i do alot of things I shouldn't

like pee in coffee makers at hotels
TOSS MY SALAD

I don´t think that Magot´s a basejumper, he is wasting all his time in the forum giving his shit to every post...that´s boring
Did someone see him on an exit??

He’s the guy that looks like his day is off to a bad start HERE.

I thought this was magot...

NSFW-> magot

:)
-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Sure looks like there was plently of space and time for a BASE jumper to turn that canopy around . . .
"If you are not a part of the Solution, you are a part of the Precipitate"

I thought this was magot...

NSFW-> mago

:)
-am

Damn Abbie....
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

By bizarre coincidence, that's the photo on the official McConkey BASE cards, issued by Shane McConkey himself.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

well you seem to be doing some talking yourself...i dont see much action though.

Can you qualify "much action" please?
(And if you want to see it, you're going to have to get on a plane to Australia. LOL:P)

edited to add: Why is it that Americans never seem to get my humour?? I make a dig at someone, simultaneously make a dig at myself and you all sh^t kittens!:D
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

i know i shouldnt spread my seed either, but like you said, I do A LOT of l things probably shouldnt. fuck it.

is that inkluded a bad smell or just the pic?

eeeww thats wrong.. Hats off Shane i need one of them cards to show my mom:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber