magot

skydive mag

once again there are pictures of me in this months skydiveing. maybe I should get a subsciption. any way I would just like to say thanks and i need a copy of the issue it does wonders for my sex life. and my ego.
I haven't seen it. but I was wondering if my hair looks alright. ill be pissed if I dont look like the stud we all know i am next time they should ask me for pics I have lots of me naked. rideing an Osetrige. while being cased by a lion. any way I just wanted to know if my hair looked ok
thats whats really important
FYI it was jump # 174 that i hit the cliff on
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

that hair cut cost was 330 dollars but when u factor in how much ass i get its only like a dollar
TOSS MY SALAD

try not to strain yourself patting yourself on the back, Magot.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

I can't say that I would take the same comical approach to a cliff strike as you. If I were the one hanging from a cliff after performing a TARD, I would probably not continue to bring it up in the future.

I traveled across the USA with my entire family and got to jump for one day only at the Turkey Boogie. Most of that day was spent watching and helping you and Marty after your cliff strikes. I got to make one jump all day, right after you were hauled away to the hospital. I've been part of multiple rescues at Moab and I'll happily drop everything to help a fellow jumper who's in a sticky situation. But please consider the fact that many of us sacrificed a lot to help you and Marty off that wall. It's not really something that I would continue to joke about.

Otherwise, I hope both you and Marty have healed well and are back in the air. Cya.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

thats funny I would have keep jumping and it was a
TARD OVEROVER OVER get it right evryone did not have to stop jumping they did because they didnt want to miss
out on me falling and I unless your lee or dude u just stood there I would of jumped all day long and just watched the video of me going in later over a beer
dont worry u will see it soon enough.IM A SICK FUCK BUT I SURE AM GOOD LOOKING.
TOSS MY SALAD

Indeed, truly the pinnacle and epitome of a BASE jumper hero, inspiration and ambassador. Plus, I was reminded of White Goodman of GloboGym fame in Dodgeball (the hair, the looks, the girls, etc). ;)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

i need a copy of the issue it does wonders for my sex life

Maggot, I'll give you my copy so it can do wonders to your sex life. When I get it (I mean, the magazine, not the sex life!) :D It's suspiciously late -- that attractive 17y.o. postgirl who brings mail to me must be looking at your hot haircut right now!!! I guess, you'll get a new deathcamper anytime soon. If you take her to make a re-tard TARD-over from one of those buildings on 42nd Street, who'll deliver my Skydiving Magazine, though?

PS. I think we who stopped jumping at Mineral Bottom after the strike should all be grateful to our God Maggot, the BASE Sex Symbol. Because we never know. We never know if something much worse wouldn't happen that day. :)

Yuri
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

PS. I think we who stopped jumping at Mineral Bottom after the strike should all be grateful to our God Maggot, the BASE Sex Symbol. Because we never know. We never know if something much worse wouldn't happen that day.
Yuri
-

Grateful ? what the fuck were you smoking ? I don't think I stopped jumping that day as a fucking gratuity. I think I stopped jumping because Maggot and the other guy flailing & Spanking the wall was just a BuzzKill to say the least. It just kind of spoils my relaxing jumps and easy going, happy go lucky attitude.
The other guy (name ?) at least had a serious attitude and was giving it his BEST to survive but Maggot you were just running rampant without discipline. I meet you and you seem like a nice and likable guy. I will jump with you anytime but you trying to hold that pace of jumping for any amount of time will come back to bite you in the ass. It also takes a little extra discipline and courtesy to promoters who offer BASE events like Thanksgiving jumps @ Moab.
Honestly any other jump day. Normally I wouldn't give a shit or bat an eye if you smoked-it-in to the dirt but the negative consequences are different when it makes special BASE events and there organizers look Bad.

I only stopped to watch the drama and see if those guys could actually save your puppet lookin' a$$. I had time to ponder how the hell you got yourself into that situation and to watch spectator after spectator get close enough to the edge without rigs on that I was sure their rescue would be much easier and far less urgent issue.

It was just a mistake so give magot some slack. Magot bragging about his mstake effects me not!

Here's what I'm trying to say.

150 people making 500 jumps a day off of 300-400ft cliffs... there is almost a certainty that there will be an accident. Serious accident.

If after 100 jumps someone got hurt and jumping shut down, we don't know what kind of accident could have happened after say 400 jumps if there was no accident before. Somebody could have died that day. It could be someone with 1000 jumps going hand-held flat-n-stable from overhung cliff and having out of the blue 180 with 10 linetwists. One can be fully qualified and follow the rules and still go in. We never know. A jump not made is certainly not a killer. ;)

I fully support Jimmy & Marta's decision to cancel next Thanksgiving boogie, because with huge number of jumps made from low cliffs, it's bound to have serious accidents.

Now Maggot, continue to push buttons, it's too funny. ;)

Yuri
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

I fully support Jimmy & Marta's decision to cancel next Thanksgiving boogie, because with huge number of jumps made from low cliffs, it's bound to have serious accidents.

I thought good BASE pay attention to incredible detail to prevent incidents. they don't just shrug and say "ah hell, it was bound to happen..."

bragging about ending a popular event? that doesn't sound like a way to gain respect. it also doesn't show much respect for the people trying to keep sites legal.

maybe I'll feel different if I ever have a cliff strike (but I doubt I'll post the video on the internet).

remember, the best BASE jumps are the ones nobody knows about.
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

Your jump attitude:
150 people making 500 jumps a day off of 300-400ft cliffs... there is almost a certainty that there will be an accident. Serious accident.
-

My jump attitude:
150 Qualified BASE jumpers making 500 jumps a day off of 300-400ft cliffs... there is almost a certainty that there will be Small accidents. Like cuts & scrapes or sprained Ankles But Nothing Serious.

To be uncertain is uncomfortable, but to be certain is rediculous.
Memento Audere Semper

y-base.. hers what im trying to say... STFU your chaotic rambings about nothing give me headaches.

and dont even get me started on your "physics" equations..

So what You are saying is ?
You are uncertain & that makes you uncomfortable that you Can't Jump a 400 foot Overhung cliff. All day long and not spank it and get all fuckd up ?
-
What I am saying is.
If you as a BASE jumper can Not go to that VERY Non Technical Cliff and jump all day long without Fucking yourself up. And are Uncertain or Uncomfortable that you achive this small goal. Then Maybe you should jump somewhere else till you have the ability and knowledge to do so.

If after 100 jumps someone got hurt and jumping shut down, we don't know what kind of accident could have happened after say 400 jumps if there was no accident before. Somebody could have died that day......A jump not made is certainly not a killer.

Without question the single biggest steaming turd of cod philosophy I have read in ages on dz.com, and the competition on here is tough.

Bravo.

ian

I was actually being a bit more metaphysical.

You and Yuri_base always seem to be so certain about things in different ways, or at least that's the feeling I get from your posts.

Let's try not to forget that even very, very experienced jumpers fuck up off objects that are far less technical than the VERY Non Technical Cliff of yours.

Ray, even though I respect the fact that you've made few jumps, been in the sport for a few years, have a way with sewing machines, it seems to me you have found the holly grail of BASE jumping like this guy here found the one for skydiving.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=Ron;

Not an attack by any means but being so judgemental all the time one day might bite you back.

Just my 0.02.
Memento Audere Semper

Make LOVE not war
the only time i post crap like this is when I want to here
others coments on my stupid senceless rants. purly from a psyco analitacal stand point.
WE should remember we are all friends here and like it or not one day we might have to depend on some guy u never meat before. Trust me on that. so maybe we should
let this hole thing die I was just hapy to see that after 10 I finally got a decent pic in skydiveing because no body reads parachuteist\. anyway I just got a ticket and i think there towing my car by now so i gotta go.PS if any of u are ever in town your welcome in my home.
TOSS MY SALAD

Hey Yuri,

I wateched your go and throw at the Perrine last Monday. Even with a slight head wind you opened into a stall and were sliding backwards. Fix your DBS before you jump anything solid or you will certainly back into whatever you just jumped off.

Tried to catch you in town but you had left.

Cya

Yuri
you are without a doubt, 100% wrong IMO.
you would be a bit less wrong if you insert the word QUALIFIED as Ray did above.

many of us like to think that "Shit Happens", i've found that that is true after poor preparation or execution which were both obviously present for the incident in question.

be safe
be smart

kleggo

Guy's lighten up on Yuri don't hang the messenger
TOSS MY SALAD

Ray and Ron are _very_ different.

And now, I'm going to get to spend the next 30 or 40 minutes of my time reviewing this thread, and trying to sort it out...
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

tom
just put a lock on it to stop the sence less banter
but really did my hair look good
TOSS MY SALAD