Melissa0622

the truth about Jimmy Halliday

this forum is to discuss BASE related questions. With all due respect if you have a sentimental problem and want to discuss it www.dropzone.com is not the source, try calling Dr Phill or go to jerryspringer.

This forum is sometimes better than springer...B|

as kevin said, "welcome to the 3rd grade...":P

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Just an FYI - Your smile is what made that movie worth watching. Gave me chills watching you do your thing. Everything else was just filler;)

Chapter closed, time to move on to bigger and better things.

Yes English is not my native language. :$

I said idiom instead of language my mistake. ;)
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

I speak and write three different idioms, and sometime I make mistakes I'm only 23 years old.

That explains a few things.

There's a bigger issue here than just a broken romance. If that were all it were, Melissa wouldn't have posted about it.

And but the way the “F” language is prohibited in the forum. So with your perfect idiom go ahead and read the posting guide lines!.

No. The use of the word "fuck" is not prohibited. Maybe you should read the rules again. In the meantime, there's nothing like a fact to answer your argument:

Forums: Search Results
Your search for fuck returned 16132 results in 0.618s.

It's good that Jimmy has you to be his friend, because I suspect he's going to lose a few over this.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

All I can say about Jimmy is that he is simply the Best BASE camarographer, a funny guy with a lot of imagination, and an incredible athlete.

I think he's my mom.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

you people can say whatever the fuck you want about jimmy and I... that doesn't make it even remotly true... this is all based off something said to melissa by just some guy "Jimmy and Clair expressed feelings for eachother on her 17th Birthday".. this person has no idea what they are talking about. but hey it makes life interesting... (well for those of you who sit on your computer all day)

Personally i don't give a fuck what you all have to say.

HIDGAF mother fuckers

now the rest of the family enters...well, someone claming to be clairs brother just posted but deleted.... It's the springer show....:D...time for popcorn...:P

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

What does HIDGAF mean? I'm not a polyglot you see...

it makes life interesting... (well for those of you who sit on your computer all day)

Yes I must do something about that.

What does HIDGAF mean? I'm not a polyglot you see...

i am wondering what that means also....sounds like highschool lingo...must ask my daughter....

well, she got the word fuck out twice and even a motherfucker...... Thats the 23 hours and 55 minutes of utter agony i was speaking about...:S

Tenshi...is she implying that we...ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh :o

I dont even know you yet...:P:DLOL

WAIT!!!!!!!!!! >:(

*5 minute intermission*

ok...go on now. Popcorn is ready! B|

*runs once again back to her...ahhh nevermind* :D:D

if you realy think that is my brother then you guys are mistaken... he would never get on such a lame forum as this.

fuck this

Popcorn is ready!

pass some over here ...:)

I haven't seen anything this funny since homeroom in junior high school. If Jimmy marries clare and they then divorce. Does that mean they are still uncle and niece??
B|

May we live long and die out

Is that buttered popcorn?? I'll take some please:)

PS Fuck 704 and 700.

What? That's right! Shutup!

if you realy think that is my brother then you guys are mistaken... he would never get on such a lame forum as this.

fuck this

well someone called us butt f^&^ers under your name...but then deleted the posts...thats no fair...:P

fuck this

but you're here?

/can I get some of that popcorn?

can I get some of that popcorn?

I just checked and I'm down to 1 bag...I gotta hit up the store. Pause for 10 minutes lol

Wow,
It would appear that Melissa is handling our recent break up pretty well.

I definitely deserve it. I mean look at what I gave up...She's an ultra rich baller, she's going to be the youngest, and probably hottest, female aerobatic pilot to ever compete in the unlimited class. And look at that plane in her image photo, (my shot by the way). That's an edge 540. WOW! Who in their right mind would let that slip through their fingers? Idiot.

All I can say to Melissa is the same thing I've been telling her for a couple of weeks: Sorry, but I don't believe we are "meant" to be together.

Oh yeah, and I'm sorry because it looks like you feel stupid for sticking up for me from the beginning with this whole Clair dramatazation. Well you've definitely made your point now. No one will ever mistake you for being on my side ever again.

By the way. How much of this has to do with you thinking I cheated on you with Clair, and how much of it has to do with our debate over who really owns the Mojo 190?

I mean, I know you think I traded that rig for the $600 Sharp Shooter rig you got from that guy in Canada, but if you think back...I only agreed to trade if the Protest in the Park jump went off. It wouldn't make sense for me to trade that rig for the Mojo 190 for any other reason than to get it intentionaly confiscated.

I have a potential buyer for the Canadian rig, so I can get your $600 back, but I'm definitely keeping the Mojo.

Public discussions about private matters are fun.

Hey Pete S. Just out of simple curiosity, how much older is your wife than you? Not that it has anything to do with my break up with Melissa, just wondering.

H. Honestly

I. I

D. Don't

G. Give

A. A

F. Fuck

-jimmy

all of this over a overpriced sharp shooter?

"I knew I picked the wrong evening to quit sniffing airplane glue":S

No fuckin way! Dude your sister messaged me on myspace and I couldn't believe that she was BASE jumping at her age!! And now I hear all this shit. Crazy.

And Jimmy. . . . . .what a dick head. I would never even think of dating someone that young. I recently hooked up with a chick that was 19 and I felt like a total dirtbag.

Hey you know what sweethart. . . .fuck em both!

. . . . I know people are gonna sit here and tell you that she's young and confused, and that it's important for you to focus on your relationship with her, but I call bullshit on that. That is one of the most selfish things she could have done, and she should have thought of the pain and embarassment and depression this would undoutedly cause for you.

Having been through a similar situation in my past, I feel for ya. . . . .[:/]

J.P.

she's going to be the youngest, and probably hottest, female aerobatic pilot to ever compete in the unlimited class.

hit em before the hair does eh? wow....

Those who do, can't explain. Those who don't, can't understand.

hey arn't you the one who asked me if i wantd to climb bigwalls with you some time???

Doing a wall in the valley is much different than trying to fuck you right? I'll climb with anyone, regardless of age.

I respect your athletic ability, but if any of this is true (which I sincerely hope is not the case), then that is just wrong Clair.