base428

Bridge Day 2005 Registration at 2pm EST

hooty hoo!! i got #2251:)

I got 2252 with 2 jumpers on the order...

Yep, you're in the first group this year.

Sweet!

The cops refuse to let anyone on the bridge, including jumpers, until 9am

I played the gimp card last year and they let me through. Only 10 minutes early though.

When will we know for sure which group we are in?

Greenie in training.

When will we know for sure which group we are in?

Check this thread or the BD website in about a week. I've got to put everything into a database and check it before I group everyone into badge colors.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I'm in! 2246 - Top 10 ;)! And my pops is 2304.

Hey Jason,

I'm sure there are tons of fathers and sons that skydive together; know if there been any other father's and sons BASE jumping together?B|

D

know if there been any other father's and sons BASE jumping together?

Yes, mostly notably the Poulsen's. Jim Poulsen ("ripcord man") is the oldest jumper at BD each year and his son jumps as well. Jim is 75-76 years old.

There may be one or two other father/son combos. Gotta love it.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I'm in! 2246 - Top 10 ;)! And my pops is 2304.

Hey Jason,

I'm sure there are tons of fathers and sons that skydive together; know if there been any other father's and sons BASE jumping together?B|

John MacDonald (hellfish#1) and father Marty MacDonald (hellfish#2) have jumped together at Bridge Day. They are also signed up for BASE Camp - FJC 2005, which takes place in Idaho the week before Labor Day.
Have Fun, Don't Die!
Johnny Utah
My Website
email:[email protected]

Awesome! Wonder who got who into the sport with those two pairs. My dad used to skydive back in the 70's. Got about 100 round jumps and then stopped for some reason. I got him back into it when I turned 18 and now I've got him wanting to base jump. It’s pretty sweet. Hoping to do a two way at BD with my pops! How cool would that be?!B|

I am #2441, which group is that? 3rd, 4th?

Also how many slots are there 350 400?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I am #2441, which group is that? 3rd, 4th?

Also how many slots are there 350 400?

Finally someone who got a higher number than me. I had 2352.

Greenie in training.

the server said there were 156 slots left when I made my order....
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

invoice 2236 here!!! I guess I was one of those guys killing the refresh button. I am sure I wont be the first person off the bridge because I will have to stop for funnel cake and red bull for breakfast on the way to the exit point!!!!;)

>>I played the gimp card last year and they let me through. Only 10 minutes early though.<<

A Ranger with a Heart . . .

LOL, I was standing right behind you when they waved you through. I then whispered to the other jumpers around me to, "Look pathetic," as we stood there in the rain and that's when they waved about ten of us through too . . .

The crowd of spectators held their ground after the Ranger said, "Just the jumpers, please."

NickD :)BASE 194

Great job with the server! No probs this year! Looking forward to a GREAT time! Hopefully better weather!

#2280--2 people!

See you guys at the bridge!!

Woohoo!!

Tammie and Art!
Let's have fun! :)

Sweet mother of christ, I've been thinking about it all year but with such a busy summer I forgot. I was lying in bed this morning when it suddenly hit me when the registration date was and I leapt out of bed and went running for the computer. I think I'm one of the very last slots. #2620 baby

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

so exactly how many jumpers are there?...also whats the split of first timers v regular jumpers?
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

so exactly how many jumpers are there?...also whats the split of first timers v regular jumpers?

I would be interested in this analysis, what % of people jumping at BD are first timers, what % are just BD jumpers, what % are regular BASErs

Does anyone keep and use this sort of data from the registration criteria of BD?