dgskydive

Post your Infinity

Do you drive a Subaru?

Don't be highjacking my thread there buddy! ;)

Thanks for all your outstanding service this last year! I don't think I had one customer that was pissed off because of something you guys did or didn't do for us or them!

I think we can see from this post how important customer service is and it keeps em coming back!

VSE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dom

Hi guys - have been looking at all the pictures as i am ordering mine as soon as i am measured (can't wait!)

Just a couple of questions, extra wide leg straps yes/no?
parapak yes/no?
and the perennial mini or standard 3 ring and narrow or wide riser question??!!

I think I will probably go with the cordura, wide leg straps and standard risers and rings, but i just want to see what everyone else has.

Oh, and mine will be the best looking rig out there!
Never try to eat more than you can lift

extra wide leg straps yes/no?

I say yes. I love mine. Comfy under canopy.

parapak yes/no?

Back pad and inside of leg pads only. The Parapak in those spots helps keep wear down on the jump suit. Parapak on the whole container looks cool but it tends to burn if you slide in on it. It just looks worse over time and IMHO it doesn't last as long.

perennial mini or standard 3 ring and narrow or wide riser question??!!

I am on the side of mini and narrow. Looks cleaner when it is packed.
Dom

k... time to chime in here with mine...

the last 2 are idea for my new one if i don't get tiedye.... feedback?

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

I just received my new (used) infinity container. I bought it on dz.com from someone who hasn't used it due to team affiliations. The container has a DOM of 1/2001.
I am quite taken with the quality of the container, and I will be assembling it tonight.
The only hokey thing is the cutaway handle mounting, which is behind two layers of type 7, which are not sewn together other than the velcro holding them. This I'll probably change and capture the cutaway between the two webs.
I would imagine they have changed this already.
It will provide good service until my two new G4s come in, but now seeing the quality, maybe I should have bought two new Infinity containers.
Great job Velocity Sports!
Troy

I am now free to exercise my downward mobility.

The only hokey thing is the cutaway handle mounting, which is behind two layers of type 7, which are not sewn together other than the velcro holding them. I would imagine they have changed this already.

We have not changed that yet due to the fact that simply placing the handle between the webbing will require that the velcro be pulled in shear, thereby increasing the force required to unseat the handle. A solution is in the works and on "the list" of future improvements:)

As always I recommend the Double wide leg straps. Mostly for bigger people, but they are so comfortable I think everyone should get them.

I resemble that.. and on my SLAMMER FROM HELL that broke my Triathalon on Sunday.... no bruises on my legs...I got the wide leg straps an I am a big girl who bruises easy.

You milage may vary

As always I recommend the Double wide leg straps. Mostly for bigger people, but they are so comfortable I think everyone should get them.

I resemble that.. and on my SLAMMER FROM HELL that broke my Triathalon on Sunday.... no bruises on my legs...I got the wide leg straps an I am a big girl who bruises easy.

You milage may vary

Hey, Jeannie, are you going to get a little stencil of a Triathlon embroidered on your Infinity now? You have one kill... :)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Hey, Jeannie, are you going to get a little stencil of a Triathlon embroidered on your Infinity now? You have one kill...

Hmm now there is a thought maybe I should take the rig over to Velinda and have her embroider it on my INfinity.. I stopped by Snohomish today and picked up my Conquest from Tyson. since I will be jumping that for a while...until the Lotus demo Michelle is sending gets here. Hopefully my Samurai that is on order will show up... any day now.:)

The regular ones are quite comfortable and all that someone with slim legs would want.

Don't you have the double wides? I would consider you to have some what of.......... let's say chicken legs!:o;):D:D [ducks, runs for cover and hides for a long time]

How do you like them?
Dom

If this wasn't the G&R forum I'd say - you call 'em chicken legs, I call 'em legs that go up way beyond my ass, the kinda thighs you'd kill to have wrapped around your neck. :P

But since this is the G&R forum I'll just say yes, I do have rather slim legs and Kelly says I have the regular legstraps. Super comfy.

Back to the topic at hand. We just got two new ones in today. Both on time (early) and looking good. Hey Jason you out there? I am sitting on yours right now!;)

CAN MAN! If you are out there yours is here as well. I really like yours.

Uh Dom

Where's the picture's dude:)
R.I.P.