DexterBase

Goodbye, for a while...

Well my friends, it seems my services are again required in the Middle East. It really seems like I just got back[:/]

I want to thank everyone I had the chance to meet and jump with this past year. Also, I thank everyone who helped inspire me to get out there and JUMP!

I'll be over there six months this time, so I should be home for the end of the summer. At that time I will be commencing a wild-assed BASE jumping rampage, so you guys had better be ready!

Please, please try to stay as safe as possible while I'm gone. Pay attention and look out for eachother.

When I get back, first pint's on me!!!

It was good meeting you at the Turkey Boogie.
Stay safe over there and we'll cya later this summer.:)
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Be carefull bro. Make sure that you come back home in one piece. I'm looking forward to jumping with you and Katie again. good luck
Kevin

Please, please try to stay as safe as possible while I'm gone. Pay attention and look out for eachother.

Jesus.....ditto. B|

Taking your rig with you ? ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

I'll keep a 240 ready for your return.

Stay safe Bro. We'll be here ready for rampage.

Tim
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

When do you leave? 587 and I will be traveling to Sea-Tac next weekend......will you still be there? [:/]

I've sent you an email.

careful out there... will you still have e-mail? looking forward to your safe return to the states. c ya!

Good luck Dexter! Please take care, keep you head down, and come back in one piece. We need your friendly face and infectious enthusiasm in our midst! You'll be missed and I for one will be sending all the good karma I can your way.

Stay safe...you're getting into dangerous territory now! As if BASE wasn't bad enough...

Peace,
Karen

Dexter,we plan to vidsit you later this year so come home in 1 peice;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Hang in there bro and try to stay in touch when you can!

Something to think about: consider stopping in Europe on the way back home for a little R&R off some tall cliffs. I did so during my return from the sandbox a year ago, and spent 3 happy weeks getting current again off some wonderful objects. (thanks Tom!)

You already have my email address. If you need anything while you're there, drop me a line and I'll make it happen.

Take care,

Bryan

consider stopping in Europe on the way back home

yup your more than welcome here aswell,be safe mate

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Hey.. Man you really made an impression on me when we went to Moab. You are defiantly a solid jumper, with good common sense and fun to hang out with. Dude be careful and will see ya in about six months.
...Ray Losli...

PS: Don't get lung shot, I heard that, SS-109 can sting a little. He He

Be safe my man!

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Hey D-Base

Have an object that is only a 1 min drive from my new house! You have to time yer exit between the fillups at the gas station across the street though ;)

Stop by when you get back.

I guess Ray and I'll have to figure out that rockclimbing thing for ourselves.

Stay safe,

Goodbye, mt friend.
Take care of yourself.
Come back in one piece, for good lord's sake.
Remember that if on the way back home you are passing by South Europe, just drop me a line that I can host you and we can have some fun off our local objects (terminal/subterminal/low).
See you soon
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

It was nice to get to know you Chad. You are a super nice dude with great energy. I especially liked the way you interacted with Trevor right before you jumped that one day at the bridge. Cracks me up whenever I watch the video. Drop us a line when ever you can and come back home.

:|:o:D:ph34r:;):P:$:S[:/]:)
Have Fun, Don't Die!
Johnny Utah
My Website
email:[email protected]

Chad,

Stay safe over there, drink good liquor, and don't forget how to pack. It was awesome to meet you, and I look forward to doing some jumping with you upon your return. Send me your snail mail address. Let us know if you find anything fun to jump over there.

Stay in touch!

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

Dexterbase,

I don't think we've met but thank you for the sacrifices you make for us.

Get back in one peace.

Mike!