BASERIGGER

Bridge Day Video

Does the official bridge day video crew have a link to order the d.v.d. or video yet?
Thanks,
Tony Herring BASE 516

Tony, I believe they were putting a link on www.bridgeday.info If not, just PM Cajones and he can tell you where to go and what to do.

Ganja

I will be selling it on www.bridgeday.info soon.

I believe Tequila Shot Films said if there was enough interest, a DVD would be available.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I believe Tequila Shot Films said if there was enough interest, a DVD would be available.

Where do we sign up as interested in the DVD?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Speaking of Bridge Day, last night I was watching Channel 3 News out of Phoenix and they were showing their piece on Bridge day. By the way the video they showed was awesome, but guess how many skydives the reporter said that you have to have before they were to allow you to jump off the bridge?

...guess how many skydives the reporter said that you have to have before they were to allow you to jump off the bridge?

My two guesses are "zero"and "fifty".

The Bridge Day web site lists a minimum parachuting requirement of 50 jumps.

In previous years, there has been no minimum requirement. In fact, I know of several people who have made their first (and usually only) parachute jump at Bridge Day.

Bridge Day has it's own unique culture, which is clearly distinct from the culture of BASE itself. That's why you can see skydiving gear at Bridge Day, and people with very few jumps hopping off the bridge (and often landing in the water).
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Thanks Jason for replying. As he said, you'll be able to go to bridgeday.info to get it. It is not yet available for order directly online, but will be. If you want to order now, PM me and I will send you an order form and address.

DVD availability is based on interest. Basically, it will cost somewhat more to get a DVD. How much depends on how many people are interested and order one. For example, it may cost around $1000 additional to encode and produce, so if 100 people want a DVD, that's an extra $10 each. If only 20 people want one, it could be $50 extra each, in which case, we might not do it. We have not determined the minimum needed yet. Again, that's just an example... We will post more updates as we figure it out. If you are seriously interested in the DVD, and have not already specified on an order form we collected at the event, please PM me or post your interest to this thread.

Just to note, we've acquired some good river-rush footage from a 2-way low pull that went in the water. Cameras and video survived, and it is definately scary ground rush footage. Makes great video, but not done on purpose... I am glad no one got hurt.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Just wanted to drop my opinion in the water, so to speak. I'd definately rather have a DVD than VHS. In fact, I'd probably not buy VHS at all, since I don't have a VCR at home, but I do have a DVD player.

Put me down for a dvd. Don't mind paying the extra bucks because it's so much easier finding your favorite scenes.
thanks
Tony Herring BASE 516

If you are seriously interested in the DVD, and have not already specified on an order form we collected at the event, please PM me or post your interest to this thread.

Posting my interest...
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

make mine DVD, if you please!!!!

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

scratch another hash mark down for a DVD version for me please.

Wow, what a great response! Thanks everyone.
If this keeps up, we will be very likely to do it....

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

DVD definately, I don't even own a VHS player.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

dvd monkey

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!