iranianjumper

wingsuit

If your profile data is right - I'd advise you to buy something way smaller to gain good experience and skills before trying them.
I think both Tony and Intrudair suggest around 150-200 wingsuit jumps before trying the models you mentioned - if you really have only 200 jumps I guess you don't have more than few WS jumps?

skydave89

It would help if you add what type of wingsuit flying you mostly do. Skydive or BASE? Acro? Flocking? Performance comps? Proxy? Etc.

up to now i had 66 wingsuit fly and i intend to use wingsuit for speed and distance too .
maybe in future , when i gain more experience i am going to use it for wingsuit base .

iranianjumper

***It would help if you add what type of wingsuit flying you mostly do. Skydive or BASE? Acro? Flocking? Performance comps? Proxy? Etc.

up to now i had 66 wingsuit fly and i intend to use wingsuit for speed and distance too .
maybe in future , when i gain more experience i am going to use it for wingsuit base .

Speed can cause issues and this one place that lack of experience and a big suit can get you in a hurry. I only have a little experience in this area but enough to know surprises are lurking there. Look at Steve as he completes a speed run and makes a tiny mistake. https://youtu.be/u2e58U1m3Po?t=41s Somewhere there is outside video of this and as I recall, he went from fast and normal, to a fast roll, followed by spinning.

Someone has already made a statement about the Scorpion's stability. Be careful out there.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

dthames

Look at Steve as he completes a speed run and makes a tiny mistake.

https://youtu.be/u2e58U1m3Po?t=36s
I hadn't seen that video, wow things went south fast. I backed the start time up by a few seconds in the link above. And dthames, if you just watch the video to the end, you see the outside video perspective.

Fun and exciting!

Seth
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".