mccordia

Coming soon...to an HD monitor near you!

haha.....not so much suspense..but for sure its amazing eyecandy.
JeanNoel did some shooting with a 5D Mark II last weekend, and said to have some pretty cool shots, which I want to include.

To help those waiting through the day, Ill upload some of the incredible 4way video I did last weekend to my youtube. ALMOST as cool to watch as this stuff....*errrr..NOT*:P

Can't wait to see the final cut ... still enjoying the preview.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

What I really enjoy seeing in the full jumps here is that the flying is getting cleaner and cleaner. With sharper and more crisp steering. Where normaly it feels like people fly roughly passed a cliff (even though usually thats also planned for most people already) its really starting to show that they planned the full flight, down to every corner, hook, crack and tree they pass.

What you dont see here of course is the multiple jumps on each location, and the careful progression towards the final lines you see in this video. But it shows the difference in planning and safety with some of the flying where people hop in and out for a quick trip to do a few jumps. Even though its all 'on the edge' its very thought out...and damn cool to watch..

For the next 'full' Need4Speed series video, there will be a bit more focus on the planning, preperation and training that goes into all this...so keep an eye out for 'more'B|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

What happened after 2:15? That's a scene low in the forest. Deployment?

Yeh, that shot was a tease, we needed to see more!

But great video overall, looking forward to one with more complete flights. ;)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Damn you.......I've not been able to get that song out of my head ALL ****ing day .... I even had to download the full version and just sent for a couple of Hybrid albums...

P.S nice editing of the vid... but still .. DAMN YOU:P

P.S... I'm guessing ... but I'll not be able to do that stuff on my TS Intro, aye?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Where were they in this footage?

All over Europe..exact locations for a lot of the spots are not mentioned that often, to prevent the over-the-top mass jumping on one location (such as the famous Swiss 'crack' after the great French video that first showed it).
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?