Zeemax

I heart FedEx...

Especially when they bring you amazing new toys like this! B|

Can't wait for the weekend to give this puppy a whirl...

Thanks Robi, as always, the build quality on this bad boy is amazing :)

p.s. Sorry for the lack of Campos (TM), but I don't have him on this machine.
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Yay! We're going to look so pretty flying together at the UKS boogie next month!
Sky twins!

Shame I have to wait 2 or 3 more weeks before mine gets some fresh air!
But once I have two functional arms again, man its gonna be like Xmas!

The early incarnations of this suit already flew like a dream. I already know that this one is gonna be a lot of peoples new favorite toy ;).
The forward speed and fallrates on this one are insane.
The peeps that flew the early version at Zflock (even without the significant changes on this one) already commented on the new 'hover mode'...cruising with no sensation of falling. And love the build quality and sweet 'stealthy' cutaway system.

Shame Robi didnt agree with the big pony embroidery, but then again, no keeping up with this suit to read it anyways hehehe...

See you soon Dude...
And also expect Hans to chime in after wednesday, when the maiden flight on his princess is planned..
I already had such a hard time keeping up with him in his Stealth. Cant wait to see what he does with his engine combined with this baby! And how Lutz likes his..we'll see that one soon as well I guess :P

Aahh..serious withdrawls!
New toys, clear blue skies, tons of plans and a busted up shoulder (healing fast luckely;) :(

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

this mattress is gigantic :P:D
where's Yuri when you need entertainments? :P

Yuri bullshits people who fly Matresses at 30% with bent knees in flocks where a trackingsuit would be overkill already. Flying this at full speed, I think he'll be quite content with what he sees.

But suits like these have a speciality purpoise, and should be flown with people also flying them max (awesome long and far flocks) or use em for jumps oriented on slow fallrates/long times (canopy flyby's etc).
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Awesome dude, but you shoulda went with V3 :P

This suit and V3 are two very different suits and serve 2 very different purposes.

p.s. who says you can only have one suit ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Don't get wrong about this new suit! It is completely different design then Stealth (yes, they have same name but IMO it is only common attribute). Great forward speed and distance is no problem with this suit...

Fully agreed!
Flying this next to the Stealth1, its a world of difference. A big boost in both fallrates (less) and forward speed (more). And due to the killer inflation on the arms, and clever use of different fabrics for the different suit sections quite light to fly for a suit with this large wingsize/span.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?