Zeemax

What has happened to us?

Seriously, I mean I know we all used to squabble over brands and such, but really, what's going on here now?

It's like there is only really a very small number of people compared to before who post in this forum and it's always about the same things.

I've noticed of this small number, some wont post to threads from others and vice versa. Come on guys, grow up!

We are already such a tiny minority in the greater sport, and it seems like, in here at least, we're trying to separate ourselves from each other as much as possible. Making tiny cliques, and if you don't fit into one of the camps, get lost!

Personally, reading the threads here now, I wouldn't even bother if i were I a newbie, and that really seems apparent. I'm not talking about the 100 jump wonder who asks a question that's in the FAQ who then gets shouted down, more those who are safely taking up wingsuiting and wanting to become part of a community. I genuinely think people in here scare this kind of person away because we're so shut off in our own worlds.

Maybe they're just getting their info elsewhere, but it really doesn't seem as much as a place of learning as it used to be. More 'my record is better than yours' type place.

I love this sport and would really hate to see it self destruct from the inside.

Am I just rambling on because i'm the best part way though a bottle of red, or do others see what i'm talking about? [:/]
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Am I just rambling on because i'm the best part way though a bottle of red, or do others see what i'm talking about?

Are you are talking about people constantly seeking and trying to find/show/start conspiricies, wars and personal dislike among eachother...?

Just finish your bottle of red you pony-lovin you......;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

At this point in my progression I feel I can learn much more by jumping than by reading forums. However, since it is not jumping season here I am forced to sit on dropzone hoping that reading the forums somehow keeps me on the up and up when it comes to the discipline.

Also I just don't like not getting all the inside jokes. :(

Sky Canyon Wingsuiters

Am I just rambling on because i'm the best part way though a bottle of red, or do others see what i'm talking about?

Mr Sensitive
I'm just the opposite when I'm "the best part way though a good bottle of red".....:D:P
There will always be bickering in this forum, but it's never as good as when the fags from Texas would reel in people. :ph34r:
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

hey now........ which texan fags would be doin the reeling???? I live here but dont claim that there title!!!

Being a newer jumper I usually just lurk in the forums and don't contribute much.. I find I get the best info sending common posters PMs

There is allot of shtick wagging in here though lol
Some canopies can be fun to fly, but treat you like their bitch on opening. -- Jarno

Seriously, I mean I know we all used to squabble over brands and such, but really, what's going on here now?

It's like there is only really a very small number of people compared to before who post in this forum and it's always about the same things.

[:/]

Oh come on you know there has never been more than 130 of us. Well there is thousands of wingsuit base guys they tell me but they won't post in here. Do you miss the old days of relentless brand and instructor bashing? Or do you just want less flock and world record flock bashing?

I'm just surprised it took Glen a little over two hours to find this post and jump in. Normally he stirs shit up a lot faster than that. Guess he is getting slow in his old age.[:/]

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I love this sport and would really hate to see it self destruct from the inside.

Am I just rambling on because i'm the best part way though a bottle of red, or do others see what i'm talking about? [:/]

In a way I see this, yes. But if you don't like what you see around you in any given situation, the best way to initiate change is to step up and lead.

hey now........ which texan fags would be doin the reeling???? I live here but dont claim that there title!!!

Being a newer jumper I usually just lurk in the forums and don't contribute much.. I find I get the best info sending common posters PMs

There is allot of shtick wagging in here though lol

Nothing says Texsexual more then this Texas invitation! :D:P

No really, just have your air conditioner beak down and if the guy fixing it suddenly has his junk hanging out for your viewing pleasure, you'll know what I talking about. ;)

No more lurking, but you'll have to have thick skin if your going to post on here....;)

I'm just surprised it took Glen a little over two hours to find this post and jump in. Normally he stirs shit up a lot faster than that. Guess he is getting slow in his old age.[:/]

Glen's defintion of jacking off in the back yard....

"I was outside mixing concrete and watching the puffies slide by" :D

Glen's defintion of jacking off in the back yard....

"I was outside mixing concrete and watching the puffies slide by" :D

But that doesn't take all day, even if I wanted it to. Even with the thick skin.

So Far Ed you've mentioned Jason's scrotum puppetry and my method for shotcrete. That gives us about 20 seconds before Calentine sinks a comment on your line of man junk thread drift. You know I'm going to have to respond with a picture that a lot you perps won't like..... don't take it there.

Is it safe to say I have the most famous ball sack in the wingsuiting community?
I would think so - Ed, for one just can't seem to forget them ..................................... but then again he is from California

Justin for the record no matter how many TV spots or news reports you have done on yourself
MY BALLS WILL ALWAYS BE MORE MEMORABLEB|

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Nothing says Texsexual more then this Texas invitation! :D:P

No really, just have your air conditioner beak down and if the guy fixing it suddenly has his junk hanging out for your viewing pleasure, you'll know what I talking about. ;)

No more lurking, but you'll have to have thick skin if your going to post on here....;)

Damn it all.. forgot about that picture I uploaded lol
Thick skin ... check
Some canopies can be fun to fly, but treat you like their bitch on opening. -- Jarno

...we're trying to separate ourselves from each other as much as possible. Making tiny cliques, and if you don't fit into one of the camps, get lost!...

Not me, man. I don't discriminate. I dislike all of you equally.

:)
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork