scottygofast

Wingsuits on TV~ head on 2way wingsuit/canopy pass with smoke~ on TruTV thursday nite!

Hey guys, Did a job for TruTV with Rob Jones and Baxter Gillespie a month or so ago here in zhills, and it will be airing thursday, july 17 on the show Hollywood Heat, check your local listings, but I know its on here for me at 1130, with replays over the weekend.. this was a head on pass with a cross by both wingsuits only feet in front of the camera. Let me know what yall think, and tune in! Thanks for everyones support~

Blue Skies & Big Puffies

Scotty Burns

sky2productions.com
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

No prob Chuck, somone will make sure its recorded.....

Also will get it online as soon as i can, even though i dont know how to do it yet... lol

thanks guys

Scotty

Thats a pretty positive/sweet item. And lots of cool shots!
good stuff!
Nicely linked with the new batman movie (which is gonna be sweet btw).

Which reminds me to ask Jeff/Tony if the batman suit for that guy doing school-demos is done yet. Was quite interested in seeing that one.

But regarding the head-on 2 way wingsuit/canopy pass with smoke.

Did I just blink or look away at the wrong time, or isnt it in this item?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

But regarding the head-on 2 way wingsuit/canopy pass with smoke.

Did I just blink or look away at the wrong time, or isnt it in this item?

I think for whatever reason, they didn't air this stunt. I rewound and watched again. It wouldn't have fit well in to the story they'd set up, no matter how cool it was.

I think for whatever reason, they didn't air this stunt. I rewound and watched again. It wouldn't have fit well in to the story they'd set up, no matter how cool it was.

Its weird, but quite often whuffo's dont find these things (which we find impressive) anything special.

We had the same thing doing a flyby for a TV show, and they edited out everything besides the tandem freefall portion the showhost did.
Intercutting it with wingsuit footage, and then having him hold a BS talk about 'flying with us' and even in interviews, he was seen talking about his 'wingsuit flying experience'...

So any chance at slapping that flyby online on the youtubes ASAP for us desk-jockeys!?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

That is exactly what happened~im goin to try to get a copy of it, sorry the best part of what we did didnt get aired.. but hey anything on tv is good i guess~

I have heard rumors that there is a copyright issue which prevents the double flyby from being publically shown outside of the television show.

Because skydivers ALWAYS pay attention to copyright issues... :P
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

if they ever wanna work for a network or production partner, they'd sure as hell better.
In this particular case, it's a work for hire. In other words, if Scotty shows the footage (assuming I'm right in what I'd heard) then he would expose himself to significant damages, as he does not own the footage, and by showing it, he'd be devaluing it.