Basjkall

New suit?

You smoke me? ha ha, I`ll smoke you like I smoke weed in the morning; naked.. ;)

Cant you guys see that Im only fucking with you?

Every time I post a stupid comment, you get all crazy and end up fighting each other. While I just sit back and enjoy the show..

I dont know you, and maybe I never will. Remember this is a web forum, and talking shit and joking is a part of it. Just get used to it, its not personal. Though if you are fat, I do apologize..

I am actually getting a bigger suit myself, as I am big also; 6 `5 and 220 pounds.. :P
Its unbelivable that I have survived two years of jumping 6 sec rock drops with my mini S-fly, I guess im just lucky.. :$

Take care, jump safe and go running some times! B|

Flock N Dock is just week's away...... suggest all the posers bring it and all this BS to the test.

All this on-line bluster is just that, lets see it in the air.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Yeah I would love to except the fact that its in Florida and its in the middle of summer with an density altitude equivalent of the hot side of planet mercury. The air molecules will be soo far apart. Explains why some of you guys need extra carpet in the wings.

I'll just keep my poser ass out of the humidity, thanx.

my suit is not and was never meant to be a vampire killer, in my mind robbie is the godfather of wingsuit flight and i dont want him to have my knees broken or to put a horses head in my bed. ;):ph34r: and i will be at the chicks rock boogie in oct so you better come jump with me there will be alot of wingsuit pilots there.

What's your vector victor?

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

i will be at the chicks rock boogie in oct so you better come jump with me there will be alot of wingsuit pilots there.

Glen, What ya going to do, stick south or come north to the Lodi thing that happens to be at the same time.. Choices Choices Choices. It is looking like 5 of us are coming to lodi from Washington and BC so it should be fun... It is a bummer that they are both the weekend of the 12-14th Oct. [:/]

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Glen, What ya going to do, stick south or come north to the Lodi thing that happens to be at the same time.. Choices Choices Choices. It is looking like 5 of us are coming to lodi from Washington and BC so it should be fun... It is a bummer that they are both the weekend of the 12-14th Oct. [:/]

It's the "Chicks Rock Boogie", Glen will have to beg his wife to let him go to that one, Scott....... :D
But then again, if he doesn't fly with us in Lodi, he is a girl, and the next time you see him, he will have the "bubble":P:ph34r:

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

and i will be at the chicks rock boogie in oct so you better come jump with me there will be alot of wingsuit pilots there.

What's your vector victor?

I Only have Clearance for the Big way CReW Camp Clarence that same weekend, Over:(. I'm bummed on missing chicks rock and Lodi flocks- bad scheduling, roger rabbit!

wrong.

the best WS pilots BASE and skydive and do everything in between. winning the distance contests too.

the skydancers have no real idea of how they are performing because you are so far from the ground that you can't tell what is going on. Your little gizmos and gadgets can only tell you so much.

the skydancers..

Quite funny how it always has to come down to bashing anyone who's not basejumping when it comes to anything performance related...but I guess thats the ego thing;):P

Seeing you have 3 posts here, all telling other people how much they or their suit sucks..that tells me enough:D

Luckely its only a few bad apples..and the rest are cool guys...B|

Cutting it down to the bone..
People who put in a lot of practice, be it from an airplane, be it from a rock or anything in between (whatever that me be)...those people fly like gods...

Some enviroments wil definately provide a quicker learning curve and more feedback as to what performance is or is not.

But this whole 'anyone who doesnt jump from a rock doesnt know performance' attitude...there's soo many great pilots out there 'only skydiving', it would make you sick.

If it helps you sleep better saying they're all crap...go ahead..

Getting good feedback and/or data (for those who get hot and turned on by that kinda stuff) on a skydive may not be easy...buy this whole looking down on wingsuit pilots who dont base....man...get your ego back in line and join 'the skydancers' for some fun...cause you're taking this stuff waayyy to serious..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

dont put words in my mouth.

i did not say they are all crap.

Try actually talking instead of just posting 'your suit sucks, sell it' (as thats your current post history here) and people wont see everything you say as offensive at some point...

'the skydancers' indicates a 'them against us' thing you've got going in your head...there is no them and us...play nice...we're all in the same game..

i did not say if you dont jump from a rock then you suck.

i just said that the best of the best do it all and very well. and I am right.

The best do it all...or do one of those things a lot...be it base or skydiving..
Its also those same best that are actually really nice approachable people without ego's the size of a 3000ft cliff..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

the best WS pilots BASE and skydive and do everything in between. winning the distance contests too.

I never thought I'd plug Jeff's name like this, but it's the only thing you can't refute. He won the distance contest, against a great BASE jumper, and he does NOT BASE jump. In your words, he has no idea how he's doing. Yet he managed to contend with (and slightly edge out) one of the most respected BASE jumpers.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I think we learned quite a few things from the first distance challenge at FnD especially getting stuck judging it with Chuck and some others. First off you guys can fly a hell of a lot further than any of you thought. Second it sucks just looking up and trying to figure out who flew farther very subjective. Third endurance of the pilot as well as how many jumps they made that morning makes a big difference. I know Robi that morning made 1 first thing in the morning with Robert J to check what a good distance from the DZ would be. Then made the next two as part of the challenge. Everyone after the second jump complained how bad their arms were hurting. Jeff won and no one including Robi complained or said it was unfair. Good job Jeff. Fourth and MOST importantly they all had fun and congradulated each other and drank beer with each other after the jumping was over. So to the 3.5 competitors don't make any jumps until the first round of jumps. GPS equipment would be really nice!!! There is always room for improvement.

i think competition is good but remember we are a small group all together so to the rest of the skydiving world we sometimes look like little kids. so in the infamous words of rodney king (with tears in eyes) "can't we all just get along"
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/