skyjumpsteve

Birdhouse Northeast

Well, it looks like Pepperell is going to have our very own Birdhouse this summer. We are going to convert the stand-alone team room in front of Skippy's to a Wingsuit room. Yes indeed we did steal the idea from our fine feathered friends at Z-Hills....

We certainly won't have "40 suits hanging on the wall" but I think we will have 10 or so. Don't have all the details yet but we will have a TV, DVD player, suit racks, couches, A/C, etc.....

Our goal is to convert a bunch of flat flyers this summer and really grow our flock significantly. :)

Wanna bet? If you guys show up and J throws down the free beer gauntlet, I'll have to produce a keg myself just to be hospitable so you're taking us both on. Can you total -2- kegs?
There will be video.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

You really think the z-flockers can be summoned 1500 miles by waving a keg of BEER at them?
If they show, Thats some seriously migratory alcoholic dedication. We better make sure we got good stuff on tap. Would not do to greet em with budweiser. I know I'd be pissed if I found I'd migrated that far for bad beer.

You birds drink heineken? If not, what?
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.