The111

New site launch: www.wingsuitphotos.com

For anybody who's interested:

I've put together a wingsuit photo gallery at www.wingsuitphotos.com (a shameless redirect to my personal domain). Included are lots of photos from earlier this year, and I plan to update the site regularly with new event galleries, etc.

Enjoy!

P.S. As the site is brand new, if you find anything that appears wrong with it please contact me and let me know. I'm new to web coding but have tested the site in a few different browsers and it seems to work ok. Also, opinions in general are welcome since it's my first site. Thanks.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

pretty nice stuff in there...

if you were going for a "professional" look, you might consider removing the couples shots, and the "this is me infront of the xxxx"

just my opinon. keep up the nice work. youve come a long way since the hogflop/grandtheftauto days..;)

(which btw is scheduled for oct 26-29this year)

if you were going for a "professional" look, you might consider removing the couples shots, and the "this is me infront of the xxxx"

I thought about that, but as far as the non-skydiving stuff, this really is more of a photo gallery to share with friends and family, I just figured I'd stick it on the same site since it's easy.

Even with the skydiving stuff, I gave it a clean somewhat professional look and made ordering prints possible, but at the same time I'm just having a good time, hence the goofy captions.

since the hogflop/grandtheftauto days..;)

(which btw is scheduled for oct 26-29this year)

I will be there, have to see you guys once a year. ;) And if you remember correctly, I never actually got to play the game! :P

Now you need to make sure there will be a good place to set up our slacklines this year, I want to see your skills!
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Hey Baxter, it's a Rebel XT (definitely smaller and lighter than your 30D :P) and the cheapo kit lens 18-55mm (zoomed out all the way). Everybody told me to trash that lens when I got the camera because it would not get decent photos, but I'm a cheapskate so I wanted to see what I could do with it, and it actually seems to be working ok for now. We'll see how long it lasts, the build quality is pretty questionable, but for now it's working. One day, eventually I'll get a "real" lens. ;)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com