saly

FlocKZN

ps lou say hi to my mate karl - buy him tequila :)

So far it's been tequila, crown royal, light beer .... and Hot Dawgs.

The staple diet of true wonder bread trailer trash. You've definately gone native on us Karl:P A true soet peel if I've ever seen one:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Karl is here in Z-hills, not up in North Carolina with Scott. Karl lives about 100 yards from me. We are not sucking in Z-hills.

And I'm been taken good care of B| And I get to visit Chuck in his Palace .... I'm like the poor kid down the street :P

No you guys are not sucking, you freakin RAWK! Was awesome chatting to you all Sat nite, thanks for te call ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

So Karl...

Are you too used to throwing drouges now? Have you thought about one to help you get stable in a wingsuit? (Hehe.. Snigger snigger..)

And how the hell did I miss the call to Peej! We were listening to "The World according to Justice" on Saturday night!

Just work hard and wait a couple of months. You may have a NEW poor kid (or old man) on the block!

t
It's the year of the Pig.

So Karl...

Are you too used to throwing drouges now? Have you thought about one to help you get stable in a wingsuit? (Hehe.. Snigger snigger..)

And how the hell did I miss the call to Peej! We were listening to "The World according to Justice" on Saturday night!

Just work hard and wait a couple of months. You may have a NEW poor kid (or old man) on the block!

t

Not sure if it's the drouge I need or a few Chuck Norris/Jackie Chan moves I need to learn to fend off the Americans ..... I said African not Afghanistan (ROTFLMAO) :P

The guys were talking about Peej's "Rantoul Love Fest" and it sparked the call ..... sorry, no "love fest" dirt on you T

I wake up working hard and go to sleep eating sales figures .... and my camper is always open to ya visit. And it's not a yellow one.

That was VERY funny! :D The call came in after we had just parted ways, i had just left the DZ.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Here is proof that we are NOT sucking in Z-hills! Karl is totally sober in this photo, as are the rest of us, especially Johnny Gates! Hooty HOOOOO!

Besides it was a real LOW KEY event ......... not too many people, or calls :P

I counted around 21 on Sunday!:) But they were EARLY calls... like before midnight early not 4 am early!:ph34r: Low Key...

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here