LouDiamond

S3S in the wind tunnel

why did you leave this loop skipped

Simple, train the way you plan to fly(a slightly adapted version of another saying);) I figured if anyone was going to catch that it would be you, so I intentionaly did that to see if you would catch it;):P Sometimes things are just simply fun to do:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

A wing suit in a tunnel is the dumbest thing i have ever seen done to either a tunnel or to a wingsuit.

As a tunnel, and wingsuit instructor I agree. Looks fun, but it's a very unnecessary danger.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Simple, train the way you plan to fly

Straight down? Just admit it... taking a wingsuit into a vertical wind tunnel is a fun trick, nothing more.

Nah, now I want to see tunnel flocking!! yea!! maybe with some hog flopping and over-unders, etc.:D:D
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Simple, train the way you plan to fly

Straight down? Just admit it... taking a wingsuit into a vertical wind tunnel is a fun trick, nothing more.

I think the original quote was with regards to the skipped cutaway loop.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

I just can't stop laughing, this definitely made my day

I knew you had a sense a humor and would appreciate that comment;)

Seriously people, some shit you do because it's just plain fun to do or because some one tries to tell you it can't be done. Lets not forget why we love flying wingsuits in the first place;) It's all goody in the hoody:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Seriously people, some shit you do because it's just plain fun to do

I think you are dead wrong Scott, we all know the only logical reason to parachute is for airborne insertion behind enemy lines. All these fucking "sport" parachutists are wasting their time...

;)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

He was having fun, and I understand that, heck I'd like to try it. I won't though, as a tunnel instructor I believe it to be too great a risk to the instructors, and the flyer.

Even the worlds best have fucked them selves up in wind tunnels in NORMAL JUMPSUITS.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Even the worlds best have fucked them selves up in wind tunnels in NORMAL JUMPSUITS.

Even the worlds best have fucked themselves up swooping, so commonly in fact that it seems like almost a requirement.:|
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957