voodew1

Sugarglider revisted

I have received an email from the Sugarglider folks and it looks the Sugarglider has been turned into a custom suit by all the measurements they ask for.

The handles falling into the suit will be a thing of the past - as they ask for info about the handle locations (measurements) --while wearing the your rig.

They also claim a 3 week delivery time!

These suits have a way different "flying feeling" than the "suit with wings"

I look forward to flying the new design -- maybe the sugarglider people would like to talk about their new product and the changes made.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Hi All,

Mine took less than 3 weeks from order to delivery but then I think I was lucky that the factory was quiet at the time.

I can confirm that the SG is a custom made suit that fits well. In my suit 'handle swallowing' is not a serious issue but I can see how it would be a problem on a suit that is too big.

Cant wait to see the new production suits....

Simon

hence the new added measurements to eliminate the issue in the ordering form

i saw it... but what happends if i change my rig ? suppose i'm going to buy a new one, or a used and smaller one ?

and what if i've got 2 or more different rigs ?
this customization is penalizing instead of helping..
Marco "Pazzo" Pistolesi
pistolesi.marco(at)gmail.com

The SugarGlider has always been a custom built suit and with the new production model we will continue custom building each and every suit. As far as the handle issue is concerned - I know that has been SO solved. (a big part of the "issue" of course is that there are very few suits around and people have been trying out suits that are not made to fit them!:S) The design team has come up with a great adaptable solution they are calling the wishbone - apparently you put it wherever you wish and - hey presto! - no more handle swallowing, no matter what rig you are using. As for the rest of the new suit... all will be revealed soon. I can't wait... ;)