funks

How often do you mix it up?

I jumped my new GTI for the first time 2 weeks ago. All I can think about now is jumping it everytime i go out. I'm curious, how often do you mix up your jumps? or is the nylon crack really that addictive and that is all the majority of wingsuit jumpers do?

In my personal experience (read 20 jumps) i think that ws absolutely rocks but i could never just do that. i enjoy freefly so much that i could never stick to just one discipline.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I'm a working skydiver, but almost all my fun jumps are wingsuit dives.

As for the night jumps.... that's WHY I got the red wings. No messing with others night vision. Of course, since then, I've found red lights and got myself wired...

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Oo you're doing lights and not glosticks? Whatcha got?

I thought about a strobe system using some of the police/fire hideaway strobes (maybe 1 on each arm and one on each leg...) so that i'd have my own anti-collision system going but i figured that'd f with vision too much.

Walmart sells lights that look like glosticks that use a couple of batteries(Button type). No issue with stains and also much cheaper in the long run. I don't know if Tonto is talking about the same thing though.

I mostly jump wingsuits but ocassionaly jump without the wingsuit as well.

Kris.

Mostly jump wingsuit, although last weekend I didn't have my suit connected (excuse: it came back from the repack that way!) and I got invited to a 3way atmonauti jump, which was my first. Was fun, even though I missed something, where are my wings!! LOL Then after that we were supposed to be doing a sunset 12 way atmo (my second atmo jump, oh yeah) but the pilot kicked us out at 7.6k without even a 1 minute call so that jump went straight to hell B|. We did get to practise our landing-out-sticking-together skills...

Other than that, besides zooming around in my S3, I film a newbie FS4 team, with me being a newbie FS filmer. Hey I got wings so it's all good B|

ciel bleu,
Saskia

They seem a bit brighter..

Cost was posted as $6.. but when I got to the till I was charged $2.70 each. quite a saving on 15 of them. Looks like the batteries are not changable, but the lights can be put in the wings and turned on 5 min before exit - so 16 hours will last a LONG time.

I also got a few cycling strobes as well and just tossed the mounting stuff away.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

My skydiving is almost exclusively wingsuit.

My jumping on the other hand? Tons of non-wingsuit jumps. But that's because of where I live--not much time to fly from 486'.

My jumping is also exclusively wingsuit, my local offers up to 4000' B| But its ok because Tom is coming to visit soon ;)
BASEstore.it