gun986

Z Hills

Just wanted to say thanks to all the wingsuit flyers that were out in Zhills over the last week! That was my first real experience of flocking and now I'm totally addicted. Hope to see all you guys again soon,

Gunnar
(The guy with the S-Fly)

I second that! Great flocks and a bunch of different experiences.

1. The midnight 3-way (awesome job Chris and Mike).
2. 208 seconds from 22600 ft this morning on my GTI.
3. Chopped arm wing because I got my undershirt caught in the zipper.
4. Chopped my main because it wouldn't stop spinning.

Z-hills sure rocked the house.

~
Fear is the thief of dreams...

Thirded!

Flew some tight flocks (including a 3-layer 3D!), met a lot of cool birds... hope to see you all again sometime. There is talk of a WS event in Zhills this spring... Chris or Scott should have more info sometime soon I hope. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Thanks to everyone who showed up!

Gunnar, Matt, Mike, Bill, Todd, Michelle, Jonathan, Ben, Larry, Darrin and everyone else .. you rock! Everyone was always game to try the next strange thing I could cook up. Carving those diamonds around the sky was sweet, but the 6 way pyramid was a high point. You should have seen Chris' face when we got down! Next time we'll move from 2-D to 3-D and back to 2-D!

Chris, Rob from Morpheus and I will be organizing the WS get-together March 11-13. Look for more info here and in the Skydive City ads as it's available.

I'm attaching a couple of photos .. the diamond is me, Larry, Darrin and Mike and the other is a dirt-dive shot of the 10-way wedge people.

Wah-hoo! I can't wait 'till next time!

Scott

...Chris, Rob from Morpheus and I will be organizing the WS get-together March 11-13. Look for more info here and in the Skydive City ads as it's available.
Wah-hoo! I can't wait 'till next time!

Scott

Chris has agreed to organize the Marco Island Boogie in February (more info)- should be a great warm up for anyone that can get there (Michelle and I are a definite B|)!

BTW: the 10+1 way was fast & fun - did Chris get any pictures of that one?

Todd
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Marco Island should be a lot of fun, although with the avgas prices down there pushing up the ticket prices and hotels being in the middle of the season it will be expensive.

I won't make it but I'm sure Chris will get everyone together.

Chris had battery problems on that jump, so no pics .. I've told him to get new ones before the next get-together.

Just wanted to add a thanks to y'all too..

For a first timer in wing suit flying it was so good to be able to jump with you all. I know i sucked, but i'll get better!

I'm totally addicted to the nylon crack now, just need to order the S3 ;)

Once again, thanks all for letting me fly with you :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

guunar is right,

thanks to all the wing suit people back in Z-hills you guys help me alot and give me alot of tips to accomplish something I have always wanted to do.

Don't worry Gunnar, some day we will get that bird man rodeo with a tube exit;), any way we were able to keep side by side the bird man suit and the tracking suit, now that was prety cool!B|
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456