diablopilot

Just got really mad.

Dude, you don't have any type of renters insurance?

It will cover your loss if you do, at least my home owners coverage does for stuff like that. ;)

I'll be there in Perris Jan 7,8 and 9th to give an BMI course and you may be able to fit into my black S1 since you lost all that weight if you want to use it?

Are you gonna be around?

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Dude, you don't have any type of renters insurance?

It will cover your loss if you do, at least my home owners coverage does for stuff like that. ;)

My renter's insurance is about $200/yr for all the stuff I own in my apartment. I asked about my "sporting equipment" being covered away from home (at the DZ, in my car, etc). For an extra $20/yr, I get up to $10,000 of sporting equipment covered anywhere. It is a little disgusting that with the addition of my new S3 I am actually coming very close to that limit.

There is also a $500 deductible so it wouldn't help too much if just one suit got stolen...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

You guys are the coolest, Ill let you know If I have the need. Right now I think I'm gonna save my pennies and buy a new suit. Juts gotta get a reserve for the extra rig I'm gonna try to peice together for it. I'll be trying to jump a more "sensible" canopy with a wing suit for a while.
:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Anything scarry happen with the chaos?

No. But certian people keep giving me crap for pulling high.:P

Seriously, if I'm going to set up a wingsuit only rig, I'll put a more docile canopy in. I could always use it for demos.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

No. But certian people keep giving me crap for pulling high.:P

These aren't the same people that "never look up at their opening" on their docile mains?

Tell me these aren't the same people that whip out a beer after we all struggle to find their reserve handle in the heavy brush and we line up expeditious "middle of a boogie" reserve repack just so they can get back up on the horse?

Please tell me these are other evil doers and not the evil doers with similarly colored S-3s.