WeakMindedFool

Hi...my name is Jason and I'm an Addict.

My hands are shaking...I can't concentrate. When I shut my eyes I see funney shaped birds, they're drinking my beer and then one of them turns and says to me, "want another hit boy?" I can't figure out what it means...can anyone help me?
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

Addict-bobby,

more nylon crack awaits you over parliament .... so come play.

Ooh really?? Did you find a suit for me to use on that demo jump???? Please say yes. Please say yes!

uh oh... I'm gettin the shakes again! It's all comin back!!:S:D

THAT ROCKS! B|

Take your time and enjoy everything you get to see, learn, and do along the way. Skydiving offers so much to so many people. Every jump offers new lessons, every skydiver offers new friendships and experience, and every discipline offers new rewards.

Just a few reasons why we love our sport SO MUCH!!

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

Hi... my name is Eric, and I have a problem...

I did my first two wingsuit jumps this week on a Classic that Pete Luter was kind enough to loan me. My first jump was with Larry Strayhorn. We managed to keep it good and tight and fly along for about a minute and a half (my neptune didn't record the freefall time or speeds for some reason). It's definately the coolest feeling ever to get out of the otter, then watch it pass you on the way down!

My second jump was a solo. I exited 2.5nm past, flew up the flight line for a little while, then headed back downwind towards the DZ because i felt like i was way too far out to make it back. I floated along, trying to max out the suit for what seemed like forever... i ended up getting back to the DZ by 6000 ft, so i turned back upwind and away from the canopy traffic, and flew it down to 4500. When i got to the ground, i looked at my neptune and thought it had to have screwed something up...
118sec ff
60mph avg
12k 78mph
9k 63mph
6k 49mph :o

Do those numbers seem on par for a classic1? I can't wait to do some more jumps and graduate to one of the big-boy suits. In the meantine if anyone's trying to sell a GTI or skyflier for a 5'7'' 135lb guy, let me know ;)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

But see....I got a fix today. Many variables go in to a decision like this, for example:

1. My dealer is leaving town, so I wont get a hit till after the 22nd
2. I have jump tickets for Lodi where the wingsuits are.

But!

3. I haven't done any freeflying in like...a week and a half!
4. I like to mix my drugs.

So I think I will be at SD in the morning getting....weird!
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

Addict-bobby,

more nylon crack awaits you over parliament .... so come play.

Ooh really?? Did you find a suit for me to use on that demo jump???? Please say yes. Please say yes!

uh oh... I'm gettin the shakes again! It's all comin back!!:S:D

Crack head bobby,

Have just pm'd you.

All is prepared for our wingsuit demos over Canberra this coming weekend. So go get the PM and call me.

fergs;)