FeetFlyer

Most BM-jumpers?

Our little Cessna DZ used to have 5 wingsuit jumpers which is almost half of the regulars, but one of the birdman fell on landing and broke his wing and another flew to Iraq 2 weeks ago(he will be tired from that flight)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Up in Hollister we have an S3, 2 GTI's, a Classic 2, and 3 demo suits. Not bad for our little DZ.

With the demo suits we are likely to expand, kinda like when a crack dealer moves into your neighborhood.
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My DZ has at the very least, has I'd say about 12 regular wingsuit fliers (likely more) with myself set to join the flock sometime soon after the middle of April when my GTi arrives. And several of these regulars are also people who practice the true black art with their wingsuits (also one of my long term goals). Plus Birdwoman is in the process of setting up the Rocky Mountain Birdman School. So look for even more wingsuit fliers to come out of CO after this summer. I guess the flock will only get bigger.:$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

well i'm going to give into the crack and pick up a suit here within the next week or so. that'll make me the 1st at the dz to own a suit and some others who have flown. I am 5% of the dz lol so once Thor and Superwoman come down to flock and maybe Tony we'll have 20% of the dz that day with suits. There aren't too many high number jumpers just due to the way the club is set up. Every 4 years we filter through and a new group of 50jump wonders take over:|
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

well i'm going to give into the crack and pick up a suit here within the next week or so.

Shibby.B|

Now that you're allowing wingsuits at the DZ I'll have to make it a point to make a visit soon once you get your suits in.

It'll be nice to have some others to flock with.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Now that you're allowing wingsuits at the DZ I'll have to make it a point to make a visit soon once you get your suits in.

It'll be nice to have some others to flock with.

So does the DZ have to buy me a case of beer for being the first to ever fly a wingsuit over the crisp air of our dz? It'll be rough at first I'm sure but by having me jump the suit and being one of Geoff's close friends and origonally against wingsuits after his accident, it opened everyone's eyes.

Again I can't thank SM1 and Superwoman enough for opening my eyes to what really happen and helping me take the leap. I'm sorry I held out one everyone and prevented the flights at our dz when and if any have wanted to within the past 3 years.

We will have some guidelines we'll follow to keep everyone safe and hopefully prevent any accidents. We're going to follow the bm recommendations and require that anyone who wants to fly a suit has received proper training before just showing up and wanting to jump

We're going to follow the bm recommendations and require that anyone who wants to fly a suit has received proper training before just showing up and wanting to jump

An EXTREMELY good idea. More importantly, educate your pilots and others(tandem masters, AFF Instructors) about the exit oder and the Birdman flight plan. Welcome to the flock.

ARE YOU DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS?:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

More importantly, educate your pilots and others(tandem masters, AFF Instructors) about the exit oder and the Birdman flight plan. Welcome to the flock

Thanks for the welcome;) It is going to seem like a long road being the first bm at the dz and I only have 1 jump so I'm no expert either. I'm going to bring in a couple more experienced jumpers to talk with the pilots. We don't have a big problem with exit order hehe we're just a 182 dz and not very busy.

Any advice from anyone about bringing the suits to the dz for the first time?

Any advice from anyone about bringing the suits to the dz for the first time?

Yeah, keep a close eye on them casue the sickness spreads like the plague and everyone will want to fly one.;)

Even though you are at a 182 DZ it is important that the people flying there are aware of the proper Birdman flight plan especially if they travel to boogies,as it is the standard used at bigger DZs.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Up in Hollister we have an S3, 2 GTI's, a Classic 2, and 3 demo suits. Not bad for our little DZ.
With the demo suits we are likely to expand, kinda like when a crack dealer moves into your neighborhood.

Oh, oh, which number category do I fall into, Brian? I have a GTI, but I have an S3 on order.

c'mon, sing it with me "Movin' on up... to the east side... to a deluxe wingsuit in the Skyyyyy...."

It was rough being the only birdman on the DZ for two years (lots of solos), but i'm glad that the rest of y'all finally saw the light!!
can't wait to get home to Hollister, jump out at Ridgemark with you guys and flock back to the DZ. I heard you guys had a great time doing a sunset flock with a sarema birdman rodeo leading it... very cool.
c-ya soon (late May).