FeetFlyer

Most BM-jumpers?

At my dz there are about 10-15 jumpers with the right amount of jumps to jump a wingsuit (500 jumps). Six of us have bought new S3:s and can't wait to try them later this spring. My question to you is.. is there any other small dz with as many birdmen?

2004 will be an awesome year with lots of blue skies and popcorn clouds :)

<>

We've got 4 suits at my DZ (about 20-30 regular jumpers at the DZ). Not bad for me being the first one flocking back in July with my first flight. My Classic2, 1 GTi, 1 Skyflyer and my Skyflyer3.

Average number of jumps among the 4 or 5 of us that flock is about 300. I'm high time jumper at 750 and we have one that hit his 300th last fall and another I was on his 200th jump with this spring.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

aka "The flying Dutchmen" ;):D

Um, aren't Dutchmen from Holland, not Denmark? :P

Yeah but the flying danishmen doesn't sound as good. Besides, the guy in the all silver suit looks like a Dutchman:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hello,

It was a long time since I have seen that video ... stills give me the shaky hands :)

I started up in Luleå but have jumped in Stockholms skydiving club for the last 2-3 years. In my team all four of us are birdmen and there are quite allot of wingsuits fliers in Stockholm. Maybe we get a opportunity to fly together some day :)

This reservride was on a DZ between Umeå and Stockholm in Söderhamn :)

PerFlare