LouDiamond

Eloy Birdz

The Eloy flock is up and flying. Several Brits took a hit of the nylon crack and spent the day flocking like mad hatters. We even have a few female birdz in the flock making it all the more fun:D Today should prove just as interesting. A group of 9 Brits bought suits with the intent of learning and flying them while here on vacation. Talk about commitment eh?;) Weather has been great and winds aloft have been favorable. More and more Birdz are showing up and today looks like we may launch a few bigways if everyone plays. WE ARE NOT SUCKING IN ELOY!;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

A group of 9 Brits bought suits with the intent of learning and flying them while here on vacation. Talk about commitment eh?

Give me their names! They can go all the way to Eloy to learn to wingsuit but they can't come to Langar?! :-P
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

I've now joined the flock and I had my injection, it rocks, I think I'm going to have figure out where to get some more money for some jumps, now that I'm cleared to solo. Now I have to save for a suit...of course.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Yes indeed, Life is good in Eloy. Dave (one of the Brits) took a girl up on a rodeo and had a tracking dive converge on him. A couple of trackers got close to him and almost docked, the video is pretty cool. Many Birdz in the sky today just kill'n it. Awesome weather at altitude and winds have been super favorable for those really long flights. I believe we got out over Casa Grande once today and flew past the DZ and hooked it back around before hitting the hard deck. The sickness is spreading and it's Birdman;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I stand corrected. We didn't get out over Casa Grande but rather the other side of Eloy in what is known as the "dead zone" since most don't make it back from that far out. It's all goody. Today is looking good, clear skies, not too cold and the BOB is coming out, 1st load is getting on the tram.Gotta run, lots of fun to be had today:D

*BOB= Big Orange Ball
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

2 more Brits joined the flock today and are hooked. Their suits should arrive any day now. Another successful rodeo/tracking dive was done today. The insanity continues to grow and the beer cart is being heavily hit. All is good and tomorrow is already booked up for FFC. Mocha skychick, Jtval and several other DZ.commers are taking the plunge in the morning.Moreto follow.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

DaGimp and myself will be there for afternoon flocks on the 26th. Suit looks great and fits awsome. Didn't get to jump it this week due to weather (low ceiling) tuesday. See ya in a couple. Till then --- How do we drink????B|
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

Todays carnage consisted of adding 3 more Brits(1 female) to the flock and a Canadian. We also launched a 10 way sunset flock with said Canadian as the base. We had a dive mixed with Classics, Classic II, GTIs and SF3s. The Canuk did good considering it was his third dive and we set up a nice arrowhead formation. Total time of the dive ranged from 114-110 secs with a min speed of 55 as an average. Not bad for the mix of suits and skill levels. Needless to say, everyone was stoked when we got to the ground. It made for a great Christmas day all around. SM1 is inbound as I type and should be here shortly and the nignoggery shall commence. Wish you were here cause we are not sucking in Eloy!!:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING