bskyz

It's Here!!!

I loaned the suit out and the wing got snaged on the plane as the jumper was leaving. There are locking pins that hold sheet metal down on the door of the Casa. The jumper was all the way to the side and did'nt realize the wing was fliped over the pin as they exited. Clean tear thats about 5-6 inches long on the back of the left wing. Its in a spot thats going to take a few hours of stitch picking to open it up, patch it and then reclose the wing.

The rigger doing the work is probally the best stitcher I know so I'm sure it will turn out great.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I loaned the suit out and the wing got snaged on the plane as the jumper was leaving. There are locking pins that hold sheet metal down on the door of the Casa. The jumper was all the way to the side and did'nt realize the wing was fliped over the pin as they exited. Clean tear thats about 5-6 inches long on the back of the left wing. Its in a spot thats going to take a few hours of stitch picking to open it up, patch it and then reclose the wing.

The rigger doing the work is probally the best stitcher I know so I'm sure it will turn out great.

If you haven't already sent it off to the rigger you know, I know a rigger who has done extensive work on all my suits with mods and fixes and whatnot, had wings opened up etc.. if you need any help with it lemmeknow

Grrr... I ordered mine the 5th.. this is'nt fair!! *Temper Tantrum icon*:D I want my S3 *Temper Tantrum*

Calm down, I was at BM yesterday and there was 3 huge boxes of suits there, as soon as they get them inventoried they will ship them, I couldnt even see if my suit was in there:(

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

***I'm so impatient I begged Kim to o/n it to me (btw - thanks for all your patience! )

You are very welcome (xmas boy)! ;)

Hope you are enjoying it! Happy flocking!

To all of you who are, ever so patiently :) , awaiting your new suits...they're coming! :)

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

Ahhh, my nylon crack shipment arrived today.. Tis just a GTi, and I don't have pics, but you can pretty much look at Phree's suit, they're almost twins. I got black between the zippers. The pantz seem pretty cool, but apparently I should have ordered double extra wide instead of medium. Guess I'll have to try to stop by the BM office next week when I'm in Deland.

:):)

--
Hook high, flare on time