bbarnhouse

Pixie In The Sky With Diamond

What kind of suit was Mr. McGowan wearing? Did you have to do a fly-by, or was he tracking with you?

Cool picture!!!

Mike was wearing his camera suit with wings and pretty much moved around us as we flew. I was flying dirty and had a fall rate of something like 110 so that he could maintain with us. Regardless the guy is an amazing flyer, I was amazed at how close he got to me at times while I was moving forward and he basically was sidesliding.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yeah and ya should have seen me as I left diamond in Pixie dust!
McGowan wasn't certain that he wanted to try this jump. Lou and I were um rather persistant. I'm sure glad he got tired of my nagging....it really is a fabulous picture captured by the master.
Wingsuit flying...yeah it's addictive.

That's a nice pic! Hooty HOO!

Thank you my Master...now wait til you see me fly that wingsuit...I'll make you proud daddy!

DUUUDE, she ain't joking. I have never seen anyone flat our scald the dog like she did on her 2nd jump and she was in a GTI. It's scary:D;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Nice picture! Can I have a ride?:P

I must defer to to the master:ph34r: on this one. I'm sure he will give you all the rides you WANT when you get back.;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Chicken! :P Hey - what's a rodeo amongst friends?

ROTFLMAO yeah, right. Have sky:ph34r:one write you a permission slip, safety waiver and maybe I'll think about it;) Besides, the shady monkey name has already been handed out:P
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

[replyI was flying dirty and had a fall rate of something like 110 so that he could maintain with us.

Isn't funny how anything in triple digits is just screaming fast now? Hell, my freefalls without the suit don't even break that anymore, and they still seem fast. :|
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

First ride is on MY back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXACTLY what I wanted to hear!

Ok Chuckie and Katie looks like we might have a 4-way with the two of you and me and Lou. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Chuckie and Katie looks like we might have a 4-way with the two of you and me and Lou. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

NOICE! ;)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

OOOOOOOOHHH YEAH..DATS what I'm talking about Baby!! That would be sooo sick and Mike could shoot it as well.;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

hey now, what about me?? I think i'll be there for xmas with the space suit!

Find yourself a rider and your set. Although I don't know how we'll get 6 people in the door + Mike. Maybe we could launch something out of the skyvan, who knows. It just occured to me that if the 4 of us jump it will be a 4 way :ph34r: BM rodeo :D YEAH BABY!!
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

hey now, what about me?? I think i'll be there for xmas with the space suit!

Find yourself a rider and your set. Although I don't know how we'll get 6 people in the door + Mike. Maybe we could launch something out of the skyvan, who knows. It just occured to me that if the 4 of us jump it will be a 4 way BM rodeo YEAH BABY!!

Nice thought fellas, however...as reluctant as Mike was to do the first jump, and considering that the 4-way will take some work to stay relative enough for a photo op; I doubt that Mike would be game for a 6-way.