bbarnhouse

Pixie In The Sky With Diamond

hey now, what about me?? I think i'll be there for xmas with the space suit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find yourself a rider and your set. Although I don't know how we'll get 6 people in the door + Mike. Maybe we could launch something out of the skyvan, who knows. It just occured to me that if the 4 of us jump it will be a 4 way BM rodeo YEAH BABY!!

Nice thought fellas, however...as reluctant as Mike was to do the first jump, and considering that the 4-way will take some work to stay relative enough for a photo op; I doubt that Mike would be game for a 6-way.

yeah, your right. The 6 way sounds a bit harder to do with all the moving parts.The 4 way sounds like a good starting point. I know sky:ph34r:one can fly it and I'm sure Katie can learn quickly what she has to do but the fall rate will be an issue for both of us and Mike to dial in but I know we can get it in a jump or two;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

yeah, your right. The 6 way sounds a bit harder to do with all the moving parts.The 4 way sounds like a good starting point. I know sky:ph34r:one can fly it and I'm sure Katie can learn quickly what she has to do but the fall rate will be an issue for both of us and Mike to dial in but I know we can get it in a jump or two;)

what about me.. i can fly... least thats what my doc told me.. or was it the mefloquin(malaria pills)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

what about me.. i can fly... least thats what my doc told me.. or was it the mefloquin(malaria pills)

There ya go, you and kevin can have your own 4 way rodeo. All ya have to do is find yourself some riders and your set. I seem to remember you having a rider at the last boogie so it shouldn't be an issue. I'm sure one of the many other camera guys there will shoot it for ya if you twist their arm enough.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

There ya go, you and kevin can have your own 4 way rodeo. All ya have to do is find yourself some riders and your set. I seem to remember you having a rider at the last boogie so it shouldn't be an issue. I'm sure one of the many other camera guys there will shoot it for ya if you twist their arm enough.

yes i think it was ranchgirl or something... Passengers are fun.. just have to pay attn to detail on the exit......
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...