Calle

Where are all the lightnings?

That's what I said, F111/ZP/hybrid. Never heard the term 'PS' before?!? Nor the term 'demo Lightning'.

Of course you can do CRW with all F111 Lightnings, some of the bigger ones that we have are F111 and they get used regularly. The L143 comes only in hybrid or ZP and the smaller canopies are ZP only. So any L126/L113 is ZP.
The (extra) reinforcement is a separate option AFAIK.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Hi Ana,

I've been scouting for a 160 in good shape, with the correct line set, ... I finally just decided to go ahead & order a new one. With prices that people have been asking for used 160's, it's actually not much more to buy new, & then get whatever color scheme you like. Good luck to your peer whatever he decides :)

Chris

Well my rig barely fits my 168, when packed real tight into the DBag.

I would definetly have to find an older container that was much bigger, because I think it would be pretty stupid for me to step down two sizes from the 168!!!

:D

Thanks for the responses. :D
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Well my rig barely fits my 168, when packed real tight into the DBag.

CReW canopies are bulkier than a typical freefall canopy, but the CReW canopies don't need to be completely inside the container when you're finished packing. If you're going out for freefall then it matters to have your rig nicely sealed to prevent accidental deployment. If you're deploying right out the door like we do for CReW though, you can have parts of canopy sticking out of corners and you can fit a 160 Lightning into your container by simply using a longer closing loop (I've seen some 6"+ long). You just need to make sure the container won't open in the plane (or outside the door) and make sure the bridle is tucked out of the way so it doesn't catch on things in the plane.

In other words, you can use the same rig. Just have fun messing with the folks who ask "Are you going skydiving with that rig!?!?!"

In other words, you can use the same rig. Just have fun messing with the folks who ask "Are you going skydiving with that rig!?!?!"

It's a lot of fun freaking out those freefallers!!! Just enjoy doing that with fabric hanging out all over the place!!! :S

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

On the CRW Dog email list there is /was a FL CRW Dog selling a new one in the bag from PD 143 just recently.

Why don't you send a note to the moderator of this forum (Wendy) and have her share your post with the email list /group?

They go very quickly most of the time but I think he may still have it.

They go very quickly most of the time but I think he may still have it.

The 143 size is about the most popular and in-demand of the Lightnings. She's right, they're usually sold within minutes or hours after being posted to the crwdogs list.

Oh I just found the email from the guy selling his 143 and will PM it... Good luck! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What is this email list every one is talking about? Is it top secret? I want to keep my eyes open for any 126's that go up for sale. :)

Wendy Faulkner hosts that list. Ask her. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban