SPY

Any Lightnings?..

Hi there!
Do you guys know where I should look to find used Lightnings? I'm looking for a 143. Someone here knows someone else has one for sale?
Any used skydiving equipments dealer specialized in CReW?
Thanks for advices. ;)

S-P
===========================

Hi there!
Do you guys know where I should look to find used Lightnings? I'm looking for a 143. Someone here knows someone else has one for sale?
Any used skydiving equipments dealer specialized in CReW?
Thanks for advices. ;)

People often have ones for sale on the crwdog email list I administer. Let me know if you want on it.
W

They pop up on the classifieds here and around the web every once in a while, you can try that.

Yeah... I know but I was wondering if there's a place where it's more common to see it. You know, the kind of secret place where crew dogs can go with a secret sign and a password, and where there are thousands of models of risers, thousands of lonely shoes, thousands of Lightnings in any sizes and any colors, ... :P

S-P
===========================

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, how do I get that email address to show as hypertext?

Drop Wendy a line at: [email protected]

She'll put you on the list.

CRW Skies,

Michael

In Reply To

Where does one go to sign up how this list? I'm in the market for a 160 now since I've learned of some stuff coming up.

MIke,

First, use the "Get Markup Help" link just above the text entry box; it will show you how to make "[email protected]" into [email protected] .

Second, quit top-posting, ya scurvy dog.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

OK, Lets give this a try.

[email protected]

In Reply To

MIke,

First, use the "Get Markup Help" link just above the text entry box; it will show you how to make "[email protected]" into [email protected] .

Cool, got it. I'll work on the top posting thing.

OK, Lets give this a try.

[email protected]

In Reply To

MIke,