SkydiveNFlorida

A couple more cool ff pix:)

Ari, it is amazing, but the tunnel actually was very helpful (though this pic was b4). I hope to get back up to the tunnel soon, I think it could be a great tool! Thanks again for meeting us up there:D

Kelly, yeah, the lake is beautiful. It is so lovely to look upon under canopy, especially at sunset:)
Thanks, Chrissy! :$ You'd think every jump is my first one if you judged by my expressions. I'm such a dork:P.

Carlos, we'll definitely be out this weekend so come say hi:) Maybe we'll get a jump in. You gotta see if you can drag Denise out more often, too!

Bob, those are cool hybrid pix! Miss you guys, hope all is well in Deland. :)
Angela.

I'll be back to SoBe (wanna show my guy)...Plus - Carlos has plans for some FF Team (Bananas and Butt Farts or something :P). BUT I want to see you in action, in the air - not in pics ;).....you can work that sit and I will use you as my heading as I fine tune that head down of mine....

Did you know you are famous on the PD wedsite....you and Dagney and some others....lucky dog! :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Thanks, Rosa! You're TOO sweet!! :D

Who needs mountains when you have florida sunsets over lake okeechobee.? !

Denise, that is HILARIOUS! You and carlos will make a good team I bet! lol !! I didn't know I was famous on the pd website... I gotta go find it now:D Yes, we definitely need to make a jump or two. Can't wait to see you guys down here!

Angela.

Like I said, it was just under the home page when you pull up PD and it could just be a temporary thing that pops up for Valentine's day. I don't see it now [:/] but know it was there.

It was a picture of you, in that sweet new freefly suit packing your canopy. Nice shot! All I can say is keep popping over to the site and maybe it'll pop up again.....it had a bunch of little hearts with sayings on them surrounding it (kind of like those canies you get this time of year :)
xo, D

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Ha! My hair looks fire red (it's not) and I look a little weird, probably had just looked up or something. :p Cool, tho:D thx, Ari!

I will definitely want to get to the tunnel again! Maybe my income tax refund will allow:D We'll let you know for sure! :

Nice pic, Dee!

Dove, how's Vern trying to kill you? He's a riot!

Angela.

Dove, how's Vern trying to kill you? He's a riot!

Well let's just say that when Vern is comin' atcha at 180 mph on his head, death doth lurk! :P Love him to death but he's crashed into me 3 times in the last 2 days! And yet, and yet....... I am still a BPG. ;)

Fall in dove.

Until I get my first head down shot to post everywhere, this is still my favorite freefly shot...from back in the early days. Love them BadFish!

Dude, that pic is TOTALLY SWEET. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.