sunnydee123

Looking for Partner...

I have been very fortunate so far to have MANY great people jumping with me and helping me with my freeflying but I would LOVE more than ANYTHING to have that one pal, around the same skill level as me (or better) who has the same ambition and enthusiasm as me and just wants to jump and learn together. Ya know, meet up each weekend and KNOW we have each other to jump with and learn. Is this possible? How do you imagine the "good kids" got there start? I'm in Sebastian.......anybody want a skydiving partner?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

WARNING!!!

Sunnydee123 can be addicting and possibly hazardous to your health. If you are not willing to have a great time and some awesome jumps, please refrain. Also, women who are pregnant or nursing should not jump with her.

Just kiddin'! :P

Somebody hook this chick up!

:)
I need a "partner" to start attempting headdown with;) and/or just someone to tell me if I am even CLOSE at hitting it. Although I am also very happy still working and playing with my sit - no rush!

luv yas - mean it! :)

Ok to be a little more serious.

I think it would be much better for you, if you get yourself an experienced freeflying partner. That way you'll learn much faster. He'll probably be a little bored, while you're learning. But he'll just have to be sadisfied with that smile of yours, until you know how to FreeFly like the experineced ones.
"George just lucky i guess!"

I would LOVE to have an experienced person jump there ass off with me but normally the "good guys" can either being getting someone to PAY for there services or have PLANS of there own. Just don't want the stress feeling like I owe someone for jumping with me and helping. Hence why I thought someone on my skill level heading in the same direction might want to take the ride with me. BUT HEY - if you know any "good guys" that are local to ME - point them in my direction, PALEEEEEEEASE.

Coaching would be awesome too but we've ALL heard my money "whoas" :$...... but hey, I'm not above bartering ;) :)

great idea...i think most experienced flyers would be more than happy to jump with you every once in a while but they too want to be pushing the envelope on their abilities...if you can get some one in your experience range you can build your skills together

just remember to plan one or at most two skills per dive until you get really good at a couple and can start laying down some nice and sweet sequences

also if you can throw in a few coach jumps every once in a while

learn to fly in 3d

Yikes, I hope I'm reading this wrong. At first you said you wanted someone on the same skill level (or better) and then you said you wanted to start doing head down together. Please tell me you're not thinking of doing head down jumps with another person who is new at it. That could be really dangerous.

I'll jump with ya anytime (but my head down isn't good enough yet to take ya ;)), we just have to get at the same dz at the same time. I hear Deland might be having discounted jumps this weekend and the Skyvan is running. Wanna come up?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think it's a great idea. At least half my jumps have been 2 ways with one of the guys that was on the same AFF course as me and is now my best mate. After a couple of hundred jumps together we're not too bad! It's nice because after a while things like levels aren't an issue and you can concentrate much more on other stuff. And if you're learning at the same rate neither of you are ever bored watching the other flail around :P.

Do careful though, especially with the higher speeds of headdown, it's incredibly easy to loose control for a split second and damage your best friend!

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

ooooo...that is really tempting and could be a good possibility for discounted jumps.

Headdown - that was more of a joke and there is NO WAY I'd attempt that with another newbie like me. Now if anyone can fly me and take me for a "taste" I am ALL OVER IT. I saw how I flailed when trying to sit and can only IMAGINE how headdown would be and I love this too much to do something stupid. I am patient (most of the time). No worries mama but thanks for your concern.

Let me know what you hear about Deland...I'll make the 2 hour drive for cheap jumps - Sebass is $19. UGH!

Whew, that's good to hear, Denise! I was worried for a minute that your wonderful exuberance for the sport was getting ahead of you. :)
I called manifest and they said they'd have prices for me tomorrow (I heard it was $12 or $13 from someone else, but that's not official). Manifest did tell me that there will be a helicopter there this weekend though! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You know I'd be your partner if I could. We would be great together in the sky. I went headdown through a cloud for the first time yesterday. Very strange, but way cool. You just need a bud! I rarely jump alone now and thankfully, I have some really experienced people who have no problem doing a two way for fun. It's going to be hard though to find someone who can keep up with Sunnydee. She's been jumping her butt off all summer. See you in December though. :)

You guys need to stop...no one will have a problem keeping up with little old me. I am just a travel bunny right now but I can promise you this will NOT last forever. I am getting broker and broker and Christmas will be here before ya know it so I need to chill out BUT I JUST WANT MY 200 for D B|, then I will slow down (yeah right!)

I'd love for you to be here Matt - we are so right on the same track and would compliment each other well. That is what I am looking for...I'll sort it out I'm sure and before long the masses will be back in Sebastian and hopefully I'll have peeps to jump with. See you in December - bring your winter coat :o

We would be good together because we could just feed off each other in the air. People like us mostly jump with more experienced people all the time. Instead of just learning, we could teach a little to each other and have fun. By the time I get to Sebass we'll both be doing great. I never thought I would want winter to get here. Just trying to be patient. ;) Plus you can jump my Jav. And I guarantee you I won't bring a winter coat with me. 60 degrees is warm for me. I guess I'll have to keep you warm. :$

you'd have to catch me first.....:P

Well you keep getting good with headdown and I'll keep kicking ass with my sit and if nothing else, come December - we will have some bad ass video to watch.

RIGHT ON!

PS - hey Grega....my lawn needs maintenance weekly :)

Just one thing, if you're going to have a regular jumping partner it really helps if you both have camera. That way you could always show some of your footage to a more experienced jumper in the evening and get some tips (if you're a bloke buying beers at this point is a good idea, but you're a chick so no worries there... ;))

come December - we will have some bad ass video to watch.

Hey I'm hoping to have my bad ass skydiving movie done before then. I already have two good songs completed and am just waiting for more footage from the WFFC before I finish my final 3-4 songs. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Being a girl isn't always the "easy way" to get what you want nor is it the best tool to use in this heavily male dominated sport.

Don't like when people "ASSUME".....

:)
I feel your remark was innocent, Skreamer, but I am just glad to see a gal say that.

PS - hey Grega....my lawn needs maintenance weekly :)

If you pay a jump ticket for each time i'll do your lawn, then it's deal.

gosh, i hope she doesn't have an acre or more of that lawn :S
"George just lucky i guess!"

Come to Southern California, where we have three DZ's all some what close to each other...
I would recommend Elisinore since there are many freeflyin ladies there, Perris for a second for the aircraft.
But as you said being a lady in a male dominated sport is well....a major hassle...
I recommend solos...

"The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over"

No worries.....just hit a nerve or something and I opened up a bit.....Looks can be deceiving ya know - I may look all nice and sweet :) but I COULD have ANOTHER side;)....

Seriuosly.....I know how to play the game and know when it's time NOT to.

Tough girl almost manly type hugs :P...