TitaniumLegs

Source for smoke, other than from Paragear

Understood. But what is the difference if they ship 1 opposed to a crate/box? Still explosives right? :P

more profit making it worth the hassle?

------- SIGNATURE BELOW -------
Complete newbie at skydiving, so be critical about what I say!!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

We used to jump carrying a small bag of baking flour, and with a gentle shake, it would leave a nice white trail through the blue sky. I always thought it should be possible to make a small cylinder that could be strapped to the leg with an opening in one end, to allow the freefall speed to vacuum the flour out during the jump, leaving the hands free. 1 1/2 pounds of flour is enough for a 50 second freefall.

They're virtually impossible to find and never were officially available to the public. Most were reserve / National gaurd take homes. I've seen SPENT m-18's going for $30 or $40 dollars in ebay. I have one live one I bought at a gun show a couple of years ago for $15 because the guy didn't know what he could get.

I bought several east german smoke grenade that work pretty well, but I haven't seen those lately either. If you search for superior you can actually find the manufacturer of the paragear smoke. Becaue of the regs. there just aren't many options.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Jim buys his smoke in bulk from Paragear and then resells for about the same price as Paragear, so unless you're actually at Perris, you'd be better off buying it from Paragear as well.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver