Skydivesg

2K Composites

Does anyone know how good 2K Composites is at getting back with people?

I sent an email a few days ago. But haven't heard back.

Is this a small operation where by they all may be out of the office at an event or something?

Has anyone had any experience with them?

I recently tried on one of their helmets and fell in l
ove with it.

Patiently waiting.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

Does anyone know how good 2K Composites is at getting back with people?

I sent an email a few days ago. But haven't heard back.

I bought an FF2 a few years ago and had difficulty communicating with them directly. I bought through a dealer (dropzone member Miami) and he was always really responsive and very, very helpful, but the company itself was not.

There were a few minor problems with the helmet when I got it (I paid to have a cameye installed and it was not and the necessary hardware to install the chin cup was missing)

In the long run, even after the frustration dealing with 2KC to get the hardware, I am very happy that I bought the helmet.
Owned by Remi #?

Ironic you'd ask, coincidental I got an email from someone today asking about 2K vs Tonfly.
Tonfly responded directly/immediately to my questions, to this day, 2K Composites hasn't.
I bought Tonfly. Search the forums, you'll find communication is a common issue w/them.
Talk to Miami or Bowen, you'll likely have better luck

Hello to all
As people who have bought from us in the past will concur , we endeavour to supply you guys with a product that is functional, comfortable and affordable. We always try to reply to customers emails as they arrive, being based in the UK and having enquiries from customers worldwide time differences mean an instant reply is not always possible.
We have in the past found emails that have strayed straight into our junk mail for what ever reason,this gentlemans enquiry was recieved on the 23/9/08 and was missed due to this very reason.
I am assured by Dawn that his enquiry has now been answered and hopefully he take the time to confirm on this site, that this is in fact the case.

Best Regards

Steve Swain (THE BOSS)

I recently ordered a Side FX from them. E-mail correspondence was good, no problems answering my questions. I was told it would be about 8 weeks before I would receive my helmet. I had it in my hands in 3 weeks!

Very happy with the quality of their products.

I wanted to order one of their fusion helmets (AUG 18th 2008 and only one hour time difference) ... they didn't reply to my Email up to today so I ordered a Tonfly Helmet...

Giovanni from Tonfly replied very quickly, my new helmet should be here in a week. :)

Mike

quite strange to see how the experiences can be different with manufacturers. Here in QC we are 6 to use the FF2 and no one of us had any problem with 2k composites ... from ordering to customer service and emails answers ... everything always been fine !

cheers
--------------------------------------------------
I never used 2 rocks to start a fire ... this is called evolution !

Ironic you'd ask, coincidental I got an email from someone today asking about 2K vs Tonfly.
Tonfly responded directly/immediately to my questions, to this day, 2K Composites hasn't.
I bought Tonfly. Search the forums, you'll find communication is a common issue w/them.
Talk to Miami or Bowen, you'll likely have better luck

Thanks for the plug DSE

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

Hi Boss. I did indeed get a response from Dawn today. And she said she found my email in the trash bin.

I then emailed her back with some more questions and I recieved a second response with in a couple of hours.

All is good here.
Thanks for the help from everyone.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

There are many FF2's at my dropzone and I've yet to hear one complaint about service or communication as DSE has suggested. 2K has been nothing but stellar in the support of their equipment.
I'm wondering what helmet DSE's wearing in his latest space shuttle piece that ran in the current Parachutist?

I'm wondering what helmet DSE's wearing in his latest space shuttle piece that ran in the current Parachutist?

If you'd read the story or the blog, it explains why I'm not wearing a helmet (or my own rig, or altimeter) in that photo.:P
Fortunately...I don't have a helmet sponsor who I need to keep happy.

I'm wondering what that plane ticket he had to buy on less than 48 hrs notice cost him. I'm guessing it was ouch my wallet.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

If you'd read the story or the blog, it explains why I'm not wearing a helmet (or my own rig, or altimeter) in that photo.:P
Fortunately...I don't have a helmet sponsor who I need to keep happy.

I'm not knocking you Mr. Spotted Eagle. Some get the magazine to read the articles. I get it to look at the pictures ;)