RkyMtnHigh

Strangest Request of Music

:DA few weekends ago, I asked a German lady what genre of music she liked, she replied that she only listened to NPR..so I asked what did she USED to listen to and she said "oh Wagner! I love Wagner" so I made a nice mix of Wagner for her tandem video and I couldn't get over how dramatic the music was and how it worked...:D

This past weekend...a petite fleur said she didn't like modern day music and preferred "show tunes..theatre..and Frank Sinatra" ...so okay dokey...since she told her mom a fib that she was watching fireworks for the holiday weekend, I downloaded "Don't tell Mama" and "Come Fly with Me" and it worked...got lots of laughs but it was really unique, different, but it worked with the videoB|

hehe, I'm actually a bit of a fan of editing to that sort of thing. Last one I did was to the O Fortuna movement of Carmina Burana by Carl Orff, (trust me, you know it, you just don't know the name).

Personally I feel it's an incredibly overlooked genre for skydiving edits. If you listen to adverts or background music on things like motoring shows and the like you'll hear a lot of classical and neo-classical music as it makes for fantastic musical scenery.

I'm all for using it in edits where appropriate!

Coppola should so be suing you, you plagiarist you :PB|

Vale

I would like to get a high res version featuring the chopper blade noise and all, then Coppola could sue.

Just FYI, I was talking about plagiarism, not copyright violation. You seem to be unaware of the difference between the two.
And in case it was not clear from my original post I was merely joking, not need for anybody to get their panties (if worn at all) in a wad.
Cheers,

Vale

I can't remember if it was my student or IMGR2's but the chick requested the theme song to E.T.
I don't know how she guessed that we wouldn't have it on hand :S but she brought her own, absolutely terrible recording, with her on CD.

Action©Sports