superstu

post your best shot

Hi,

took this one at the weekend, I had been trying for a while to get one of a jumper just as he dived out of a tailgate, its not fantastic but this was about my fifth attempt & I'm happy with the result. Especially with the two other guys looking out behind him

'I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood, I plan to leave it the same way.'

Nice shot! Thanks for sharing it. I love the two other guys looking on from behind. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I can send you any size.
Please let me know. If you are interested please discuss the payment and shipping details via e-mail, off this thread....
Thanks! Laszlo

I'd love to, but it will be really difficult to send to Russia and get a payment from here...
Once again, this pic rocks!!!

dem boyz got no shoes on......

Yeah... it was both 35 degrees celcius and it was a family jump ;) Makes for a "different" shot :)
Although for my first tandem, this one was FAST (no jumpsuits either), LOL

edit: What is funny is that in some of the pics you can see the TM steering with his big toe :D

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Thanks Las!!

I don't really like the quality of the shot, but so many locals at the DZ wanted me to send it in, so I did :S

Stay safe,

Arvel

Dude, are you kidding me?? I LOVE that shot! I use it as my desktop background at work!
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.